Photoshoot Slots still available for Fanime 2013.

Started by Kiara, May 10, 2013, 01:46:29 PM

Kiara

If this is the wrong place to post this, feel free to delete it and let me know where best to put it? I couldn't find anywhere that seemed more suited.

I've got time slots available for photoshoots! Below is a list of available times, I'll keep it updated on availability.

If you'd like to see my photography, check out this link:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151916788763572.1073741828.616328571&type=3

ALL FILLED UP. Thank you everyone!

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

Nikkiolie

Name: Nichole
# of people in group: Just me, maybe one or two more (if they get the costume done)
Characters/Series: Judal/Magi
Preferred Time Slot: Friday 2-3pm or Monday 1-2pm
Facebook Page
Fanime 2015
jolyne - Jjba
Caesar - Jjba
Judal -magi
Date - Basara

djmonolith

Your link returns:

"This content is currently unavailable"
This is my signature.

YaoiCat

I've never scheduled a photo shoot at Fanime before but it sounds fun!  What do these photo shoots usually entail?  Do you just do it for fun, or do you sell the photos or something?

SkylerKarashi

name: ariana
number of people: just me. (my sis will be with me, but not in the right costume)
character/series: fem lord death from soul eater
preferred time slot: 10-11am saturday or moday 5-6 pm.

lol, forgot 2nd choice.
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

Tabbychan

Name: Tanya haven
# of people in group: 1
Characters/Series: Black Cat - Marvel
Preferred Time Slot:  Thursday either 4-5pm or 5-6? :)

Kiara

Quote from: Nikkiolie on May 10, 2013, 03:06:46 PM
Name: Nichole
# of people in group: Just me, maybe one or two more (if they get the costume done)
Characters/Series: Judal/Magi
Preferred Time Slot: Friday 2-3pm or Monday 1-2pm

Friday 2-3pm is yours! I'll send you a message with meeting place details and my number so you can contact me if anything changes at-con.

Quote from: djmonolith on May 10, 2013, 03:47:10 PM
Your link returns:

"This content is currently unavailable"

I think you need to be signed into a facebook (Any facebook) to view it. Sorry! My banner's my photography as well, just in small form. I'll upload the images to photobucket when I get home from work and post a new link.

Quote from: YaoiCat on May 10, 2013, 04:22:01 PM
I've never scheduled a photo shoot at Fanime before but it sounds fun!  What do these photo shoots usually entail?  Do you just do it for fun, or do you sell the photos or something?

It's just for fun. Basically it means an hour dedicated to finding locations, figuring out poses, taking shots, etc. An hour-long shoot usually ends up with 30-40 decent images depending on how much location hopping happens. Of those, I'll usually pick the top 10 or so and photoshop them, and I'd send the cosplayer all 30-40 + the photoshopped images. They don't get sold or anything, just some images for the cosplayer to have, and for me to add to my portfolio.

Quote from: gary925 on May 10, 2013, 08:57:30 PM
name: ariana
number of people: just me. (my sis will be with me, but not in the right costume)
character/series: fem lord death from soul eater
preferred time slot: 10-11am saturday or monday 5-6 pm.

lol, forgot 2nd choice.

10-11am was just taken by someone who gave me a late reply, so I'll put you down for Monday 5-6. I'll also send you a message with meeting place and my number so you can contact me if there's any changes, etc. at-con.

Quote from: Tabbychan on May 11, 2013, 08:35:56 AM
Name: Tanya haven
Characters/Series: Black Cat - Marvel
Preferred Time Slot:  Thursday either 4-5pm or 5-6? :)

Thursday 4-5pm is set for you. ^^ You will also be getting a message with meeting place and my number for any at-con changes.

rynsi

# of people in group: Me for sure and probably one other (she's not sure if she can get done in time, but most likely will be).
Characters/Series: Flaaffy (me) and Altaria (friend) gijinkas from Pokemon
Preferred Time Slot: Saturday 1-2 PM for first choice, second choice would be Thursday from 3-4 PM.

Thank you very much! I look forward to it~

luluuxduplica1223

Name: Jessica
Characters/Series: Yuno Gasai/Future Diary
Preferred Time Slot: First choice is Thursday at 3-4PM,,  second is Friday 8-9pm.

Thank you :)
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Kiara

Quote from: rynsi on May 11, 2013, 11:21:35 AM
# of people in group: Me for sure and probably one other (she's not sure if she can get done in time, but most likely will be).
Characters/Series: Flaaffy (me) and Altaria (friend) gijinkas from Pokemon
Preferred Time Slot: Saturday 1-2 PM for first choice, second choice would be Thursday from 3-4 PM.

Thank you very much! I look forward to it~

Saturday 1-2pm is all yours. ^^ Message incoming to you as well.

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on May 11, 2013, 11:59:13 AM
Name: Jessica
Characters/Series: Yuno Gasai/Future Diary
Preferred Time Slot: First choice is Thursday at 3-4PM,,  second is Friday 8-9pm.

Thank you :)

Thursday 3-4 is yours. ^^ Also a message to you in a moment.

Belfry

Name: Lisa
Characters/Series: Natsume (houdzuki-gami attire) from Natsume's Book of Friends
Preferred Time Slot: Saturday 10-11am, 2nd choice: Friday 8-9pm

Thanks!

Edit: Oops, I can't do Friday as a 2nd choice, we're going to the swap meet that night :(

Kite

Name: Drew
# of people: 1
Character/Series: Eraqus (armor form) from Kingdom Hearts: BBS
Prefered Time slot: Any time on Saturday would be great, but otherwise I got nothing else.

Jirachiz

Name: Jill
# of people in group: 3
Characters/Series: Arcade Sona, Arclight Varus, Headmistress Fiora/League of Legends
Preferred Time Slot: Friday 8-9 or Saturday 10-11

Lordsnow

Name: Jose
# of people in group: 2
Characters/Series: Dust & Sereth / Dust an Elysian Tail
Preferred Time Slot: Friday 8-9pm, or Saturday 10-11am.
Dust is a fursuit costume, so the night one would be first priority. those things do get hot, but the saturday one would also be fine.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

YaoiCat

Do you still have Saturday 10am to 11am available?  I'd love to book a slot with you!

Name: Lauren
# of people in group: 3 for sure, possibly 5
Characters/Series: Sailor scout versions of Hawkeye, Iron Man, Hulk from The Avengers (Possibly Thor and Loki as well)
Preferred Time Slot: Saturday 10 to 11am (I don't think any of the available alternatives will work :/ )

This would be our first photoshoot so we may be a little inexperienced at it ^^;  But it sounds really fun!

Kiara

I'm just going to post as a mass response to all of you since everyone seems to be after the same times. >.<

Sorry I wasn't online for a couple days, but someone's actually snatched up the 10am-11am slot. And I've gotten tugged into doing Swap Meet Friday night, so 8-9 is out as well. So as it stands, I've only got Thursday and Monday available. Let me know if you'd like either of those days, sorry!

Angelx624

Name: Katherine
Characters/Series: Taffyta Muttonfudge(Wreck-It Ralph)
Preferred Time Slot: (A first and second choice please. If there's more than 3 of you, count on 1.5 hours. More than 6, count on 2.) Thursday at 8pm, if it's still available! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Kiara

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 16, 2013, 10:31:39 PM
Preferred Time Slot: (A first and second choice please. If there's more than 3 of you, count on 1.5 hours. More than 6, count on 2.) Thursday at 8pm, if it's still available! ^^

Sorry, I'm all done with scheduling, I haven't had a chance to get online and post that here. My apologies. But you can always find me at-con when I'm not shooting and ask if you want.

Angelx624

Quote from: Kiara on May 20, 2013, 06:19:06 PM
Quote from: Angelx624 on May 16, 2013, 10:31:39 PM

Sorry, I'm all done with scheduling, I haven't had a chance to get online and post that here. My apologies. But you can always find me at-con when I'm not shooting and ask if you want.
No worries! And will do! :3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka