Any Full Metal Alchemist?

Started by Sachiko, May 22, 2004, 12:38:02 AM

Alistayre

I will be there as Rose in her Ballroom dress!! I'll probably be bringing a Winry with me (one of my cousins), but it's not certain. But I know I'll definitely be there :D :D :D

hellangel

Last update: February 12, 2005

Cast:

Elric Brothers:
(Armor) Al- Jehuty, fr33lanc3r
Ed- Leishu (goth kitty!), ININ, DSSAMV, ranma12, Hellangel (injured), Cody pierce, Cody pierce's friend (movie)

Military:
Roy- AbsolutelyCursed
Hugues- Ska_Kitti's friend
Armstrong- (possibly)
Curtis- King Yama
Miscellaneous Officers- MeliCat (mini-skirt!), MeliCat's friend

Sins:
none

Other:
Scar- Ska_Kitti's friend, Lisu's brother
Hohemheim- Ska_kitti's friend
Isumi- Ska_Kitti, BSaphire
Mouse Alchemist- supersaiyan Alex
Winry- (maybe) Alistayre's cousin
Rose- Alistayre (ballroom dress)

WhispyMurmurs will be Lust or Isumi
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Ska_Kitti

o_O GAWD... CT is taking their sweet time with FMA. I think there's like 6 episodes left... there's so many costume ideas in the last part... *__* I should have made a Lyra costume instead! BAH. No time this year...
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

BP!

I'm sorry, but I might not (most likely won't) be doing my Roy Mustang cosplay, or any cosplay at all this year. I haven't done anything for it yet, and i just don't feel like I'll be able to pull it off.

Last year was only my first Fanime, and I just don't feel that it'll work. It's not that I dont feel up to it, it's that I don't feel that it'll work. I'm sorry about that, but maybe in the future.

Who knows, only time will tell...
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

hellangel

Quote from: "BP!"I'm sorry, but I might not (most likely won't) be doing my Roy Mustang cosplay, or any cosplay at all this year. I haven't done anything for it yet, and i just don't feel like I'll be able to pull it off.

Last year was only my first Fanime, and I just don't feel that it'll work. It's not that I dont feel up to it, it's that I don't feel that it'll work. I'm sorry about that, but maybe in the future.

Who knows, only time will tell...

alright, no prob ^___^ come join in the fun anyway, even if you're not cosplaying  :D
Upcoming events:

ShikiIchijo

my friend and I are maybe going to be cosplaying as Ed.

She has a picture of Ed when he is older from the movie.(I have no lcue how she found it)

She is going to be older Ed.
Im going to be Present day Ed.
Ed!
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

hellangel

Quote from: "Cody pierce"my friend and I are maybe going to be cosplaying as Ed.

She has a picture of Ed when he is older from the movie.(I have no lcue how she found it)

She is going to be older Ed.
Im going to be Present day Ed.
Ed!

Present-day Ed as in modern-Ed in our world, or Ed as he is in the episodes?

(and she probably found a picture of him from the movie ^___^)
Upcoming events:

BSaphire

I am currently working on Izumi Curts for Sakura Con and I will definately be bringing her to FANIME!!! So count me in as Izumi and you can add King Yama as Sigu Curtis... Sigu should also be done by Sakura Con, but if things get crazy Sigu will definately be done by Fanime.... Is there a Louis Armstrong??? *LOL I really want to do pics with Sigu and Louis... you can add Alphonse and the photographic memory chick in there also if anyone is cosplaying them.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

hellangel

Scheizka, or however that's spelled = bookworm, photographic memory person =D

We *possible* have an Armstrong, I think...
Upcoming events:

BSaphire

Quote from: "hellangel"Scheizka, or however that's spelled = bookworm, photographic memory person =D

We *possible* have an Armstrong, I think...
Yeah!!! That chick *giggles... If you have seen that episode then ya know I want the whole FLEX off thing between Louis and Sigu. Al and Scheizka are behind something and watch them... oh.. Sigu's occupation is "Butcher" so list him in others... So where are the seven sins...*LOL come on cospeeps... I'll check on the cosplay.com boards.. Have to have a talk with the twins... Izumi and Greed are supposed to do pics together too... *rambling... gotta go Thankx Hellangel for posting us in the gathering
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "hellangel"We *possible* have an Armstrong, I think...

Our behemoth friend who's planned to go as Armstrong is looking pretty good. He's moving back into the area, so perhaps with some persuasion and some extra time, I can get him to go. ^_^ Chances are good, so I'll keep you all updated!
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

hellangel

Upcoming events:

ININ

I went to Wondercon at the Moscone Center West on Saturday.  I was the only Edward Elric which was cool XD  While walking in the dealers room, one of the dealers had a tattoo of the snake symbol on his right forearm.  The tattoo looked pretty good.  Although, I probably don't want to pay $150 for the tattoo ^^  Just wanted to share.

Those curious, the guy worked at The Drunken Master.  It's highly likely Drunken Master is going to be at Fanime.

Sora

I'll be doing Ed.  :D I'm looking for someone to be my Roy, since I don't yet have one. I'll also have an Envy wandering around with me, along with a possible Riza (if she can get it done on time) and a possible (but unlikely) Winry.

I've heard that having a Roy with you while being Ed can make you the target of rabid fangirls. Is that true? Anyone have that happen to them before?
"Don't give me any orders."

ILuvHeijiHattori

Well, Im doing Edward. I already made it. My sister's gonna be Nina Tucker, and shes gonna take a huge dog plush that looks like Alexander. She'll look cute too. Shes only 6 years old. My bro bro's gonna be Alphonse too. Were gonna so cool!

Sora

Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"My bro bro's gonna be Alphonse too. Were gonna so cool!

Armor Al or human Al?

ININ

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
I've heard that having a Roy with you while being Ed can make you the target of rabid fangirls. Is that true? Anyone have that happen to them before?

I get glomped when I cosplay as Ed alone.  Nobody else is with me ^^

Sora

I actually meant asked to do fanservice, but oh well.

swordman85

Which characters are being done?  There's alot of Ed's evidently, I'm thinking about being Scar though I'm nowhere near musular enough...but I am 6' 1".  Well I'll probably do it regardless, just hope I look good.

ILuvHeijiHattori

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"My bro bro's gonna be Alphonse too. Were gonna so cool!

Armor Al or human Al?
Armor Al. The armor is half done tho. It looks real professional too. Were using cardboard and paper miche with silver and black spraypaint.