when is Pre-reg going to be opening up for 2012?

Started by Rodney_Pheonix, September 12, 2011, 11:37:29 AM

captboog

Quote from: pdkl95 on January 06, 2012, 05:41:25 PM
I just changed how email is being sent, and hopefully that should help with the slow deliveries some people are seeing.

At some level, it's just going to come down to server load when faced with the power of Anime Fandom. So give it a reasonable chance, but if you are waiting hours, do go back to the website and hit the re-send button - the delivery method in use now should hopefully be a big improvement.

Quote from: captboog on January 06, 2012, 04:18:16 PM
nyancat ant Touhou

This is what happens when you mix me bug-hunting with several days of sleep-deprivation O.O - another day of bugs and I'd probably start randomly posting Rick Astley on form pages, or start applying Z̠̙̫̰͚̈́ȁ̘̻̟̘̳̂̈́l̲̘̱͕͍̾ͦ̈͐͆̆̐ͅǵ̣̜ͪͪͨͮo̮̣̹̟̼̬͆̾̊̐ͪ effects to people's Fan Names...

Oh dear XD Bug hunting is tough, so the rest was probably most welcoming. Good job though on getting through it though with the updates, I'm glad that we were all kept out of the dark.

M

Quote from: chifunii on January 06, 2012, 06:33:09 PM
Quote from: chifunii on January 06, 2012, 12:07:02 PM
Since I pre-reg'd at the end of con, will I be able/have to create an account in Registration (as I've had to do in the past)?

^As my question hadn't really been answered yet...

I registered anyway....in case I'll have to do so anyway later. Hopefully Monday pre-reggers will get their info loaded soon...~ I'm excited for con now XD

Oh, I'm sorry for missing your question. You do not need to make an account. An account will be created for you later on and that information will be e-mailed to you.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Lucifargundam

Even though I'm #650ish I'm going to be #1 in line :P

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

heeroyuy135