electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2022 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 11:29:25 PM 
Started by InsaneDavid - Last post by InsaneDavid
Good very late evening old schoolers!

How about something really old school for the late shift?  Anime's first cyborg superhero!  Probably better known to people in the west for the OVA sequel 8 Man After, which was part of the regular rotation of Saturday Anime broadcast on Sci-Fi Channel.

Celebrating An Era - 1960's!  Eight Man (1963)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE6V_PLn2IU

on: Yesterday at 07:49:25 PM 
Started by therealdjpocky - Last post by ShikiIchijo
I bring Premiere Protein shakes. They keep me full and are tasty. I’ll also bring peanut butter and crackers.

on: May 23, 2022, 06:05:57 AM 
Started by Imperial - Last post by Kite

Thank you for asking! Our gathering registration closed on April 30th.

I submitted my registration before that time. I'm just not sure if slot times are still in the middle of being given out or not.

on: May 23, 2022, 03:11:06 AM 
Started by Hakaru_chan - Last post by KokagiKo
Just a quick and silly question, if only because I didnt see anything official about them, but I'm wondering if this gathering would also include One Piece and DBZ? I know the OP gatherings usually had their own thing going on and last time I think the DBZ meet was spontaneous, but since they dont seem to have their own gatherings this year, I was wondering if I should expect them here.

on: May 22, 2022, 05:55:00 PM 
Started by Jimbly - Last post by Jimbly
Updated for 2022!  No video schedule yet, but other data imported, and I will re-import from the live schedule as it gets updated. (edit: Oh, apparently no video rooms at all this year.  No anime at Fanime?  See ya in 2023, I guess).

on: May 22, 2022, 04:59:31 PM 
Started by bluebomber - Last post by ewu
FanimeCon has made the decision to have these policies in place. We also have decided to not have further discussion on this topic in this forum.

This thread is locked and we ask you to respect the decision of the convention with respect to our policies and our management of this platform.

on: May 22, 2022, 04:41:27 PM 
Started by therealdjpocky - Last post by therealdjpocky
Phew! Sorry for the absence, everyone. Sometimes life just throws you a broken vase.

I am so excited to see everyone on Sunday! Please do comment down below if you are interested in sharing what cosplays you will be wearing.

We also hope to see many of your lovely faces at the Black and White Ball if you are able to make it. (My episode 2 Haruhi is on hold until next year!)

Have fun, and stay safe this weekend everyone!

on: May 22, 2022, 04:38:27 PM 
Started by BattleblockB0ss - Last post by therealdjpocky
Hey gamers! I'll be picking up some Faygo from my local liquor store before con. I'll be sure to bring enough to share!

on: May 22, 2022, 04:36:49 PM 
Started by Imperial - Last post by therealdjpocky
Is gathering registration still open for 2022?

Thank you for asking! Our gathering registration closed on April 30th.

on: May 22, 2022, 01:19:05 PM 
Started by God91125 - Last post by bluebomber
Fanime has your money, so they don't care about you now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.319 seconds with 35 queries.