FanimeCon 2022 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 11:38:59 PM 
Started by Tsuruneru - Last post by Tsuruneru
Yeah thats mostly the arcade for me unfortunately. Outside of there, not much else interests me. I think panels are also very limited this year too? The socializing is a me problem for being antisocial.

I would only go with my friend who id also room with but this year he just mentioned that its just him and his girlfriend rooming together this year. I'd assume its to lower chances of contracting covid but since then he hasn't really replied to me. So im assuming ill be going alone and just walking around or in the arcade.

I feel like i should have prepared by going to the movies alone or something :P But yeah just was a long shot to see how others feel or what they do when at conventions by themselves and are too nervous to talk to other attendees.

on: Yesterday at 11:34:38 PM 
Started by InsaneDavid - Last post by InsaneDavid
Good very late evening old schoolers!

How about one for the late night crowd tonight?  Kinda crazy to think a staple of anime such as this first aired 41 years ago!

Celebrating An Era - 1980's!  Urusei Yatsura (1981)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Jiic05C0M

on: Yesterday at 09:50:10 PM 
Started by Tsuruneru - Last post by Kite
Well I either look for something interesting or do something interesting. Generally to amuse myself.

Panels are a good place with a limited amount of people to do some socializing with a subject you might be interested in.

Is there a particular reason you're not with your friends this year?

on: Yesterday at 03:47:56 PM 
Honestly just the basics. Im too much of a wuss to walk up to anyone and start a convo. The only time someone would talk to me is to ask to take a picture when I'm cosplaying but that would be the end of it. But yeah basics like, how does one feel when they are alone for the full weekend, what do they do and how long are they there per day. I'll be cosplaying Friday-Sunday and just walking around or the arcade. Not a solid plan by myself. Thanks for replying btw.

on: Yesterday at 08:16:25 AM 
Started by Tsuruneru - Last post by Kite
Well it does get a little lonely when you walk around on your own.

But it's easy to strike up a conversation with lots of people with plenty of interesting things to talk about.

Just a matter of what you are aiming in terms of experience.

on: May 17, 2022, 11:15:51 PM 
Hello,

Long story short, i would go to fanime every year since maybe 2012 and get a hotel room with a couple friends and cosplay. This year i don't have any friends and also very anti social. I'd just cosplay and walk around without talking to anyone but then become a little Jealous of those who have friends that go together. :P

My question is, is anyone else going alone or have gone to conventions alone and how was it for you?

on: May 17, 2022, 08:46:15 PM 
Started by Angelx624 - Last post by Angelx624
The con is next week, guys! ^^ Can't wait to see everyone!!

Remember that the gathering is off site and not at the convention itself! If anyone needs help finding it just ask!

on: May 17, 2022, 08:44:41 PM 
Started by Angelx624 - Last post by Angelx624
Bumping this up! One week til the con! :D

on: May 17, 2022, 06:53:06 PM 
Started by InsaneDavid - Last post by InsaneDavid
Corrected an error I had in the first post.  All systems are still go!  See you Fanime Saturday!

on: May 17, 2022, 06:42:30 PM 
Started by HunterZero - Last post by HunterZero
Less than a week to go!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 31 queries.