Main Menu

Recent posts

For anyone curious I just submitted the official gathering request! We are shooting for Sunday between 2-4 in the "fallout zone". I'll update this once I get confirmation of where we will actually be.
Trigun Gathering 2024

Calling all bounty hunters and gunslingers! All Trigun fans (Trimax, 98, and Tristamp) are welcome to join us for photos, mingling, gift exchange, and overall have a good time! After group photos are taken, we will be hosting a mini raffle.

We are open to suggestions. Please comment below if interested!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date & Location:
Day: TBD  (Aiming For: Sunday Day, May 26th)
Time: TBD  (Aiming For: 3pm-4pm)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cosplayers:
Myself as Vash (IG: spacemoonblues)
@wondyofthestars as Livio

**Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.**

Photo Order (Subject To Change):
Group Photo
Vash
Wolfwood
Meryl
Milly
Knives
Gung-Ho-Guns
Trigang
Duos
Others
Final Group Photo

**Any updates will be posted here. Discord server is currently under construction. Link will be shared once it's up and running!**

Hope to see you all there!

This Gathering Includes : MXTX Universe (TGCF, MDZS, SVSSS), and other Danmei series such as 2HA and Thousand Autumns
Day : TBD
Time : TBD (hopefully near end of day close to golden hour, to give artists a chance to attend, and so we don't have to sweat through multiple hanfu layers)
Location (L) :TBD (G8?)

Cosplayers : Litchi as Ling Wen (TGCF), 99n as Ming Yi (TGCF), Faia as Shi QingXuan (TGCF), Julia as Xie Lian (TGCF), Crystal as Hua Cheng (TGCF), Stephanie as Bai Wuxiang (TGCF)

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order
  • MDZS/Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation
  • TGCF/Heaven Official's Blessing
  • SVSSS/Scum Villain's Self-Saving System
  • Assorted Danmei (Meatbun Novels, Priest Novels, etc)
  • Break for Art Trades, Exchanges, Raffles, etc.
For each fandom we will be going through individual characters, couples, notable scenes and pairings, and then group picture.

Link to Facebook event: TBA
I hope this gathering can be approved for Sunday if possible! I'll be cosplaying a classic isekai trope character that day! 😆
Seems like it'll be a great gathering! I hope that Saturday time slot gets approved bc I'll be cosplaying Gojo that day! 😆 Best of luck! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Name of Gathering: The Locked Tomb Series / Gideon the Ninth series by Tamsyn Muir!
Gathering includes: All TLT cosplay

Pending Fanime approval

Day : TBA
Time : TBA
Meeting Place (MP) : TBA
Location (L) :TBA

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
  • Group Photo
  • First House (no babies)
  • First house (including babies)
  • Second house
  • Third house
  • Fourth house
  • Fifth house
  • Sixth house
  • Seventh house
  • Eighth house
  • Ninth house
  • Canaan house
  • New Rho
  • Harrow and Gideon
  • Requests

News of the gathering : TBA
Submitted officially!
Hello all! A few hours ago I submitted a gathering request for a potential vocaloid/pjsekai gathering this year, I am still awaiting approval.
This gathering includes all characters in the Project Sekai franchise, alongside any vocaloid, utauloid, fanloid, or any other character related to these software!

Day: Either Saturday or Sunday
Time: TBA

LEGAL STATEMENT: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Who will be hosting/Attending?
@tsukasa.starz on insta (me!)

Photos
Full Group
All Vocaloids
All Mikus
Kagamines
All Sekai Characters
Leo/Need
More More Jump!
Vivid Bad Squad
Wonderlands x Showtime
Nightcord at 25:00
All unit leaders
All siblings
Requests

(I also have an instagram dedicated to updates regarding gatherings, the @ is norcal.vocaloid.pjsk :))))
Instagram!
Welcome my fellow demons imps and angels to Fanimes Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss gathering for 2024!!! (not yet approved)

I will be your host and cosplaying Alastor and my cohost will be my deer friend Charlie!

Day: (to be determined)
Time: (to be determined)

Now for a legal statement:
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

So please just be aware of that my deer guests.

Photo order:
 - Group photo
 - Hotel Staff and Guests
 - I.M.P's
 - Morningstar family
 - The Deadly Sin's
 - Over Lords
 - The V's
 - Angels
 - All villains
 - Hell vs Heaven
(List may be subject to change)
And then we will get into shipping photos so don't you worry, everyone will get there time to shine :)

This is our discord if you are interested in joining: https://discord.gg/wkEgeKz3
A gathering for all CLAMP works! This includes CLAMP manga, anime, and anything else CLAMP has worked on or been involved in (like Code Geass or Blood-C). Aiming for the early afternoon on Saturday!

Day:
Time:
Location (L):

Attending
Me as Fai (host)
@ari0ddity as Kurogane (co-host)
@blackberrybatwings as Syaoran

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
Note: Shot order depends on which CLAMP series are represented and I'll update this list accordingly if anyone will be cosplaying from series not listed here already.
  • Group photo
  • Cardcaptor Sakura/Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card
  • Magic Knight Rayearth
  • Chobits
  • Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
  • xxxHolic
  • Tokyo Babylon
  • X
  • Code Geass
  • Requests
  • Final group photo

No facebook page but I'll be making an Instagram post if it gets approved with the time and location and I'll add the link here.

Hope to see you there!