Looking for people to hang out with this year

Started by PinkFuzzums, March 05, 2012, 12:58:37 PM

llaaannniiii

Awws! that sucks if we all split up because ill be getting there late :(.

princesskitty18

Quote from: llaaannniiii on May 21, 2012, 01:54:13 PM
Try and see if u can get someone's number so that way u can contact someone if u are late

Quote from: Maskenlav on May 21, 2012, 08:11:24 AM
usually plans never go accordingly beforehand so I bet during the actual hangout we'll all be able to agree upon a place. Now if only there was a shopping center that only consists of restaurants...haha
That's what usually happens. Things planned before don't always work out XD hahaha

Quote from: Imagine on May 21, 2012, 09:11:03 AM
As I said before, most likely the group will split into several pieces of people going to various places :P
Probably. Good luck with that.

Ahh 4 days and the schedule needs to come oh already!!! >:(
Fanime attendee since 2006
2012 Black & White Ball volunteer
2013-now Black & White Ball Staff

Follow us on Facebook page and Twitter!
- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

Haunterluvcookies

So will make plans when we actually meet up? I guess that sounds good.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

echoshadow

I guess that may happen. Well I plan on getting there around 3:00 so I might do some scouting for lunch and dinner.

Maybe by tomarrow the schedule will be up. I'm getting tired of repeting that.

Otherwise only 3 days of work. Oh yeah.. ;)
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Haunterluvcookies

I had another dream of fanime last night. I was looking for my camera and I cosplayers were every where. Man I wish it was here! Wait its almost here.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

dangs

So whats happening? I haven't check this thread for a long time, can someone keep me updated? Is there a spot that everyone is going to meet at? If so, what time? Oh yea, I made a video of my cosplays for fanime on my youtube channel. So if you want to see who I look like, just click on my signature.
My youtube channel

Cosplay for fanime 2013
Angel Beats! -Otonashi Yuzuru
Vocaloid -Akaito
Gintama! -Shinpachi
K-project -Totsuka Tatara

kane64

Quote from: dangs on May 21, 2012, 10:42:22 PM
So whats happening? I haven't check this thread for a long time, can someone keep me updated? Is there a spot that everyone is going to meet at? If so, what time? Oh yea, I made a video of my cosplays for fanime on my youtube channel. So if you want to see who I look like, just click on my signature.
Yes, a lot of us are meeting up on Thursday at 8pm in the Marriott second floor, looking over the convention centers main entrance. From there, we will most likely go to get some food somewhere... where that is, we don't exactly know yet. Feel free to join us.

Quote from: llaaannniiii on May 21, 2012, 01:54:13 PM
Just so you know, chances are that if everyone ends up splitting up and going off to different places, I will most likely still be in the area. What time were you thinking you would be showing up at?

Also, just so everyone else knows, I will probably be having two other people with me on the meet up on Thursday. Kind of a last minute change in their plans is allowing them to show up earlier then expected.
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians

kane64

Here is the current update for the meet up on Thursday/Friday. If anyone knows of anyone else that said they are going, or if you would like to go as well, then let me know via quote or PM.

Quote from: kane64 on May 10, 2012, 11:13:28 AM
We should get a minimal head count for the Thursday 8pm dinner meet up as well. That way we know who we are still waiting for for the meet up.

People who are definitely going on Thursday night:
echoshadow
Haunterluvcookies
Imagine (+1)
Kane64 (+1/M +1/F)
llaaannniiii (with possible +1/M)
L0Lpants
Maskenlav (with possible +1/F)
virilevocalist

People who seemed interested to go on Thursday night:
Kaycea
Zero_Kirby
Barnes
Junon

If you plan to go as well, just say if you are going on Thursday, I will then add you to the list. :)

People who plan to meet up on Friday:
echoshadow
Haunterluvcookies
Kane64 (with possible +1/M) *Uncertain if will be making this meet up due to the speed dating event*
virilevocalist
eveeleon
athenaookami
princesskitty18 (with possible +2/M)

Also, if you have a Facebook and would like to chat with us on FB, here is our group link.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/357110077685930/357590570971214/?notif_t=group_activity
-Deaf Pedestrians

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: kane64 on May 21, 2012, 11:16:10 PM
Here is the current update for the meet up on Thursday/Friday. If anyone knows of anyone else that said they are going, or if you would like to go as well, then let me know via quote or PM.

We should get a minimal head count for the Thursday 8pm dinner meet up as well. That way we know who we are still waiting for for the meet up.

echoshadow
Haunterluvcookies
Imagine (+1)
Kane64 (+1/M +1/F)
L0Lpants
virilevocalist

Kaycea
Zero_Kirby
Barnes
Junon

If you plan to go as well, just say if you are going on Thursday, I will then add you to the list. :)

echoshadow
Haunterluvcookies
Kane64 (with possible +1/M) *Uncertain if will be making this meet up due to the speed dating event*
virilevocalist
eveeleon
athenaookami

Also, if you have a Facebook and would like to chat with us on FB, here is our group link.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/357110077685930/357590570971214/?notif_t=group_activity

If there's room for one more, I'm definitely up for it.

vitriola

I would be interested to meet new people yeah, this is my first time and will be staying the 4 days.

kane64

Quote from: AbsolutelyCursed on May 22, 2012, 12:34:25 AM
Quote from: kane64 on May 21, 2012, 11:16:10 PM

echoshadow
Haunterluvcookies
Imagine (+1)
Kane64 (+1/M +1/F)
L0Lpants
virilevocalist

Kaycea
Zero_Kirby
Barnes
Junon

echoshadow
Haunterluvcookies
virilevocalist
eveeleon
athenaookami

If there's room for one more, I'm definitely up for it.
Very good. Should I pencil you in for Thursday then?

Quote from: vitriola on May 22, 2012, 12:36:20 AM
I would be interested to meet new people yeah, this is my first time and will be staying the 4 days.
Would you be able to make it to the Thursday meet up, or would you be more interested in the Friday meet up?
-Deaf Pedestrians

Zero_Kirby

vitriola

Thursdays sounds good and Friday, will be coming with a male friend.

kane64

Quote from: vitriola on May 22, 2012, 12:59:23 AM
Thursdays sounds good and Friday, will be coming with a male friend.
Great! You have been added to the list. See page 14 for the actual list.
-Deaf Pedestrians

Haunterluvcookies

@dangs

Love your cosplays! ;D Can't wait to meet up! One question what was the anime of your first cosplay? ???
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Maskenlav

awesome possum! We got only 2 more days till I get to see everyone's beautiful faces ;D lmfao but no I will enjoy seeing you guys and having a nighttime blast!
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

dangs

Quote from: kane64 on May 21, 2012, 11:12:58 PM
Yes, a lot of us are meeting up on Thursday at 8pm in the Marriott second floor, looking over the convention centers main entrance. From there, we will most likely go to get some food somewhere... where that is, we don't exactly know yet. Feel free to join us.

Cool, I think I that's the hotel I am staying at. I might come at 8pm if anything is not holding me back.

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 22, 2012, 01:06:34 AM
Love your cosplays! ;D Can't wait to meet up! One question what was the anime of your first cosplay? ???

It's Angel Beats! it's an awesome anime. Here is the link for the description
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6547/Angel_Beats!
My youtube channel

Cosplay for fanime 2013
Angel Beats! -Otonashi Yuzuru
Vocaloid -Akaito
Gintama! -Shinpachi
K-project -Totsuka Tatara

Haunterluvcookies

@dangs
I will be checking this series out! It sounds awesome! Almost time....

so is anyone up for a late night raid of faime. What I mean is like wandering around fanime at like 3 in the morning?
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Maskenlav

I know angel beats. It's only 1 season though cause they never picked up on it. I loved how hinada and yui kinda flirted by beating each other senseless lol kind of reminds me of me and this girl I know haha
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

virilevocalist

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 22, 2012, 12:43:14 PMso is anyone up for a late night raid of faime. What I mean is like wandering around fanime at like 3 in the morning?

Lol, I do this every year! This is the first year I actually have a hotel room to crash in. I'd usually be slumming it for 4 days straight, haha. When I absolutely needed to, I'd nap in a dark screening room, haha. I'd take the lightrail home around 4 or 5am when nothing interesting was going on, to shower and come back.

Last year I felt my age catching up with me and couldn't stay up for two days straight, so I crashed at a hotel room my friends the Pokemon Men were staying in.
Previous FanimeCons attended:
'01, '02, '03, '04, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18, '19, ('20, I guess)