ESPGALUDA

Started by deepbluevibes, May 27, 2006, 05:58:10 PM

deepbluevibes

(removed per privacy policy)

fullmetalneko

I can not begin to say just how much I was STOKED that was there.  Being the panels ninja I was way way too busy to really sit down and play it but the time I got for it made my life a happy one for those moments. =}   I hope we can get Ebara or one of the others next year =D
FanimeCon 2006 - Panels Head
Now Rena's Panel's Slave

ZETA SHINTANi

"Ibara." It was refreshing to see that they had this in the arcade. I also saw Ikaruga and Gradius over at the consoles.

LET'S HUMAN SEQUENCER THIS SH!T!!

LastElixir

I think espgaluda is one of the tightest shooters ever created. Never seen a game with really nice background, point system and MUSIC all in one wrap. I think its a must for many shooterheads, especially new ones, as its very beginner-friendly.

I never got into it too much, but my friend was top in the scores at the game room. Some of the people who were going pretty hardcore at the game actually ended up getting acquainted at the con, which was pretty cool.

shun

otakuapprentice

i was dissapointed that Dolphin Blue wasnt brought back for 2006, but i have to admit this completely made up for it. it reminded me of Ikaruga, but there was alot more action going on, keepin you on your toes. this should be brought back for fanime2k7, including a return of Dolphin Blue.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

LastElixir

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"i was dissapointed that Dolphin Blue wasnt brought back for 2006, but i have to admit this completely made up for it. it reminded me of Ikaruga, but there was alot more action going on, keepin you on your toes. this should be brought back for fanime2k7, including a return of Dolphin Blue.

agreed, with ibara and mushihime too, lol

deepbluevibes

(removed per privacy policy)

LastElixir

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

yea man, u guys were chatting it up a lot. Didn't want to bother u guys so my friend and i ended up playing some virtual cop 3 and watching some girls do parapara paradise, lol.

milkmandan

that game kicks major ass.
i wanna get my own machine and play it all day at home
hahaha

seriously it was good
i sucked terribly at it though.