Tekken 5 ladies.

Started by Oniyaki, June 01, 2006, 12:21:03 AM

Oniyaki

Hey I got my arse handed to me by 2 females in Tekken 5. Who are they? One was dressed as Asuka, I seen her round local arcades, but the other one... she had a tail at one point. She took it off and came back later. She seemed fluent in Japanese. She was speaking to some Japanese dude in a backpack. I think I need to worship her... because... yeah....  :wink:  maybe it was my imagination... or the fact it was getting really hot... or maybe she really is like super rad. So rare a flower..  :( Girl with tail, if you read this.... YOU ARE LIKE SUPER COOL!

LastElixir

sounds.... HOT

lol

shun

Asa_Gohan

aww and its first post wondering where his dream girl went how cute  :wink:

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Oniyaki

What in heck possessed me to make that post! Dam that heart organ! I knew I should have gotten rid of that thing long ago. Nothing but trouble! Or maybe it's that other organ....

dj 8-ball

Sounds like one of them might be Junknown. A well known female Tekken player in tourneys. Was she using Ling?

Asa_Gohan

looks like we know someone now who seems to be popular with those in the tekken tournament branch.

Oniyaki

Ah I know of that Junknown I think... seen her around arcades in the Bay Area, but I was referring to the other one. lol. What female doesn't use Asuka or Ling? Off the subject... is Armor King low tier?

Kanoe

Uwaaah~!! XD

That was me~ *___*;;

I'm very flattered that you remember me~ hahaha~~

Yeah, I took my tail off 'cause I was afraid it was hitting people~!! lol~ XD

I'm not Junknown ;__; But I wish I could have met her >____<

I'm not fluent in Japanese, but I know it very brokenly~ And the Japanese guy looked really shy 'cause I don't think he spoke english very well, so I started talking to him~ haha~~ He just talked about how Japanese players are better =___=;;; .... (Even though I hella beat him the majority of times we played~! >___< )

I hope you get my reply~!! XD I'm glad you didn't delete it!! I've had a very bad day and this cheered me up soooo much~!!! XD <3333 thank you~~~~ XD XD  I hope I get to fight you again! Who were you when we fought!?
~ for 2007 con photos, please visit my site, http://peachgummy.net ~

Asa_Gohan

*claps* Congrats Im glad you two found each other ^-^ Guess you two can meet and exchange of a couple of greetings and move very fast up down and sidestepping all at the same time when playing each other in a match O.o Or something along those lines. Anyways *claps* Congrats ^_^