whats the most funniest anime series you've ever seen?

Started by narutofreak1, February 28, 2006, 01:00:36 PM

misfits_cure

:3

Emerge

Karin

Winner Sinclair = funny-haha. fer pete's sake, his first name is Winner! if that isn't a sign for an awesome piece of work, be it anime or anything else for that matter, i don't know what is

Kazuko

Absolute0

I don't know if it's the funniest, but Kage Kara Mamoru is VERY funny. I'm laughing through half of every episode Who knew ninjas could allow for so much comedy?

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Kazuko"Golden Boy

Panda-Z

FLCL :3 funny shows <3

I need to find this... Panda Z... Where may I be able to download it?
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

OniCourseMusha

Panda Z just came out on DVD couple weeks ago.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

OniCourseMusha

I purchased the first vol for Panda Z.

Pretty silly funny but it's too short.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Kazuko

D: yes it is but Pan-Taron is sooooo cuuute <3

xD I seen it up to vol 4 <3

Inu

probably AMD, just b/c it is,
and yakitate...i don't know if they some of the stuff is intentional, but there are some things that are said and done that are just sooo funny, it's hard to ignore
"You know there is a problem with the education system when you realize that out of the 3 R's only one begins with an R" -Dennis Miller

OniCourseMusha

Pani Poni Dash was helluv random!

The God cat is awesome though.
Kraken Con Staff

sol.ch

My list of the funniest (yes, in order):

Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu? (I don't care what everyone says, Bonta-kun + the comic relief between Sagara and Chidori had me laughing in  nearly every single episode...)
Azumanga Daioh (cute humor, and Osaka receives the funniest character award.  Chiyo's father owned the show too.)
Great Teacher Onizuka (not just the best in drama, but the humor is top notch as well.  The way Onizuka handles things is just hysterical.)
School Rumble (ok, can't beat Azumanga, but Tenma can be such a klutz sometimes that I can't help but laugh out of sheer sympathy...)

Sora

Funniest? I've seen several, actually. Such as One Piece, Kyou Kara Maou, and Gravitation.
"Don't give me any orders."

Kyubi

hmm well it depends on the kind of funny
slapstick nonsense humor(my fav)
  1.Excel Saga
  2.Puni Puni Poemi
  3.Golden Boy
Average humor
  1.Azu Manga
  2.Naruto(has its moments)
  3.Ren and Stimpy ajajajaja :wink:

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Excel Saga: Quite obvious.
Azumanga Daioh: Osaka.  nuff said.
Pani Poni Dash: Emo Bunnies = Teh win!
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

LastElixir

School Rumble - I find season 2 funnier, but both are great. The humor is somewhat old skool, but in a good way. It's unpredictable, random and classy.
Azumanga - No explanation here
Genshiken - Personal favorite especially since I can relate, lol
Fumoffu - It feels very basic, but bazarre and unique at the same time, solid series as many stated.
Ichigo Mashmaro - I was very skeptical of this show, but as embarrassing as it may seem, this show kicks ass. It's very light-hearted, azumanga-esk and just down right hilarious.
Kochira Katsushikaku Kamearikouenmae Hasutsujo aka kochikame - I'm not even sure if people watch this in the US. But its one of the funniest classics of all time. Highly recommended.

shun

Blue-Six

"The speckle of light present in enclosed darkness."
Fanimecon '10 Volunteers Staff
[Tousen or Bust!]

Chevi

AbsolutelyCursed

Right now I have to say Full Metal Panic Fumoffu

FumoffuFumoffuFumoffuFumoffuFumoffuFumoffuFumoffu

drallcome

F3.. other know as Frantic, Frustrated, and Female
Fanime Member since 1999