Sat Mar 27
15 (78.9%)
Sat Apr 3
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

mDuo13

Quote from: DarkShinigamiX3 on February 27, 2010, 09:12:03 PM
Iv'e never ice skated before and have no ice skates.>.>
I'm sure you can rent some skates at the rink for a reasonable price. That's what most people do. As for learning how... I haven't been skating in a long time but I don't remember it being very hard to do the basics, except stopping gracefully. (I always just kinda let myself slow down and then rammed into a wall to stop when I went as a kid.) Still good fun.

I'm guessing Loktera's name became ^2 because he forgot the password or something to his old account (~~Loktera~~).

Ai_Kaneco

:D  kaneco wants to go too! count me in! I am a newb so i would like to meet people...i think the only person i know on this thread is Jerry... im all game for the 27th...umm..and i like the idea of baked goods..yay baked goods!
watashi wa honshino no matataki <3

Sunara Ishi

hmm... if we ice skate, I'll probably fall on my ass. So us poor ice skaters should stick together if that happens.  :P Just stay clear if I fall... >.>;

I'm pretty much up for almost anything as long as it isn't uber expensive.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

HarpB

Moogleborg

I was talking to Barnes about it, so i'll see if I can come too. :D
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: mDuo13 on March 01, 2010, 12:42:44 AM
Quote from: DarkShinigamiX3 on February 27, 2010, 09:12:03 PM
Iv'e never ice skated before and have no ice skates.>.>
I'm sure you can rent some skates at the rink for a reasonable price. That's what most people do. As for learning how... I haven't been skating in a long time but I don't remember it being very hard to do the basics, except stopping gracefully. (I always just kinda let myself slow down and then rammed into a wall to stop when I went as a kid.) Still good fun.
Something tells me it may be like roller skating.That I can do decent enough since i'm skinny. I just hope I don't cut myself with the blades.I've seen 1,000 ways to die.>.>

in another note.

That's a lot of people who say are going to show up. :o
But I get the feeling only half of us would even bother to show up>.>

Chloe

whoa, old names showing up. maybe i should make an appearance.. D:
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

mDuo13

Quote from: Chloe on March 03, 2010, 10:39:56 AM
whoa, old names showing up. maybe i should make an appearance.. D:
Yes. Yes you should.  Bring yo' homies, too.

kgHapa

Is Oakridge that ghetto, dying mall in Cupertino?! Because if so, count me in!!! It's right next to YogurtLand AND Lee's Sandwiches. FTW

Barnes

Quote from: Atlus on March 03, 2010, 09:47:56 PM
Is Oakridge that ghetto, dying mall in Cupertino?! Because if so, count me in!!! It's right next to YogurtLand AND Lee's Sandwiches. FTW

Lol, no. Oakridge is in San Jose.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

ININ

Info for ice skating at Logitech is still on my list to do.  Got mid-terms and a project at De Anza *__*  If we ice skate, you don't have to ice skate.  You can watch.  I never ice skated.  I roller bladed a long time ago.  I agree with mDuo13.  It's going to be fun and you should try it once in your life.

Quote from: Tsubasa on February 28, 2010, 10:54:36 AM
Problem is, the Baskin Robbins in Strawberry Park closed.

OK, no problem.  Maybe the shop moves to the new retail buildings that used to be Round Table?  In the meantime, we buy ice cream, or cookies, candy, or Pocky in Mitsuwa ;)

Quote from: DarkShinigamiX3 on March 03, 2010, 12:40:09 AM
That's a lot of people who say are going to show up. :o
But I get the feeling only half of us would even bother to show up>.>

There were past gatherings where we had so many people.  I expect last minute cancellations.  We worry about the size when we're closer to the date.

LastElixir

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Barnes on March 03, 2010, 11:09:09 PM
Quote from: Atlus on March 03, 2010, 09:47:56 PM

Lol, no. Oakridge is in San Jose.
It is the area where 85 and 87 meet.

Map
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

waffle-lover26

I'm biased for ice skating >.> I was taught how to skate when I was three...
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

ININ

This weekend I get the ice skating info at Logitech.

The ice cream option is available.  El Paso has a Baskin Robbins.  The open strip mall is located on Saratoga Ave south of Starwberry Park.  It's about a 5 min drive.

@LastElixir, lol ^^

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: ININ on March 06, 2010, 03:30:24 AM
This weekend I get the ice skating info at Logitech.

The ice cream option is available.  El Paso has a Baskin Robbins.  The open strip mall is located on Saratoga Ave south of Starwberry Park.  It's about a 5 min drive.

@LastElixir, lol ^^

Tight. Ice skating was something I would like to learn. ;D

Ice Cream, Yes. Baskin RObins,never been there. The Mall,I won't mind spending $50 or more there.

I still have to drive to that area and get familiar with it.Takes me like 20minutes to get there but I can scan the area on my day off.

Lalaviolet

Would it be ok if someone completely new showed up?

I just moved to the area-ish (lived here briefly a couple years ago) and I don't really know anyone. I'm kinda shy about meeting people but I'd like to try. No hurt feelings if this is more of a friends only thing though  :-[

Jerry

@ Lalaviolet - theres actually a few new people coming to this as well as "old" fanime board members -

this is an opportunity to meet and greet and everyone including new people from far and wide are allowed to come and have fun -

I'm pretty sure the organizer ININ is totally okay with that. heck bring friends, make it a fun event and all that jazz -
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

AbsolutelyCursed