Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD

Started by serajwl, May 13, 2006, 10:09:35 AM

gmontem

Sony replaces its own beloved Information Minister ;)

o o o { The PS3 will instill discipline in our children and adults alike. Everyone will know discipline. }
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Barnes

Barnes Update for Strider on Capcom Classics Collection 2:

What I'm trying to do is beat Strider on hardcore mode. That means:
-No continues
-Only 2 lives to start with
-Extra life at 30k points, and 80k points only.

The farthest I've made it is in a part of level 5 in which Strider Hiryu is "upside down". Darn robot things keep killing me!
:evil:
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

gmontem

Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

zoupzuop2

Some Chuck Norris Facts:
    *What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.
    *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.
    *Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.
    *Some people like to eat frogs' legs. Chuck Norris likes to eat lizard legs. Hence, snakes.
    *It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
    *Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
    *Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.
    *What’s known as the UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, doesn’t use its full name, which happens to be “Ultimate Fighting Championship, Non-Chuck-Norris-Division”.
    *When Chuck Norris says "More cowbell", he MEANS it.
    *Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.
    *Chuck Norris is the only person to ever win a staring contest against Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder at the same time.
    *"Brokeback Mountain" is not just a movie. It's also what Chuck Norris calls the pile of dead ninjas in his front yard.
    *Chuck Norris is not capable of hitting a target on the broad side of a barn. Every time he tries, the whole stupid barn falls down.
    *Chuck Norris's version of a "chocolate milkshake" is a raw porterhouse wrapped around ten Hershey bars, and doused in diesel fuel.
    *Saddam Hussein was not found hiding in a "hole." Saddam was roundhouse-kicked in the head by Chuck Norris in Kansas, which sent him through the earth, stopping just short of the surface of Iraq.
    *Ozzy Osbourne bites the heads off of bats. Chuck Norris bites the heads off of Siberian Tigers.

That's all I'll put for now.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

G.I.R

Barnes

Yay, Haruko.

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "G.I.R"

Boy it's been windy in Oklahoma.
"Look, ma! I can do a handstand!"

Hehe...
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

mDuo13

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"

Hehe...
Looks more like a faceplant to me.

Also, I doubt it's wind. More like boredom, am I right?

G.I.R

Quote from: "mDuo13"
Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"

Hehe...
Looks more like a faceplant to me.

Also, I doubt it's wind. More like boredom, am I right?

...ouch. :x

Maybe its a still from a movie like "Smokey and the Bandit IV" or "Disney / Pixars" CARS II (Electric Boogaloo)

Barnes

Yay, Haruko.

Sucrose

WOOOO! I'm in Mexico! *dances* This is the best winter break ever.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

LadyKaren

I really need to stop spamming...

But work is just soo boring...

Jerry

mexican xmas? that sounds interesting.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Sucrose

Oh, it's going to be very cool. ^_^ Dad had some friends over earlier so I tried out a little of my stilted Spanish with them. Oscar complimented my adjective-noun agreement. (Maybe not very much to say, but I'll take any compliments where I can get them. *laugh*)

I've also been running around taking pictures like a madman, so I thought I'd share a few here because it's just so pretty:

(Sorry 'bout the ugly telephone wire, didn't notice it when I was taking the picture. <_<)

In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

G.I.R

Sure.  It looks funny now, but wait until they beat you at Wii Sports!

G.I.R

Jerry

Quote from: "G.I.R"Sure.  It looks funny now, but wait until they beat you at Wii Sports!

great now even kitties are playing with the wii...

what next?  :roll:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Barnes

Quote from: "G.I.R""Oh dear lord!  Bees!" :shock:  :?  :lol:

Those guys=TOTAL OWNAGE. Men of the year in my book. 8)
Yay, Haruko.

LadyKaren

This is annoying. Half the pages are now blocked by my work sensors.

STOP USEING BLOCKED WORDS.

;.;

It makes work more boring...

mDuo13

So this has been bugging me for a while: how can a thread be off-topic when there's no topic to start with?