Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD

Started by serajwl, May 13, 2006, 10:09:35 AM

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JohnnyAR

JohnnyAR

questionette

Uhm, hai.
I'll join in this random free-for-all :D

I just made fudgecicles!!

JohnnyAR

Yay!

I'm going to post this just to see how Shinsengumi will react ^_^

These loli jokes never cease to make me laugh

G.I.R

Black Holes.  You'll come for the event horizon, you'll stay for the gravity.

Shinsengumi

Ohh god NO, too many loliz in here  :o
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

questionette

it was soo hot this morning DX i couldn't sleep in because i felt like i was in a sauna

baaahhh

JohnnyAR

Quote from: questionette on June 20, 2008, 11:34:26 AM
it was soo hot this morning DX i couldn't sleep in because i felt like i was in a sauna

baaahhh

Tell me about, I slept extra!

Quote from: Shinsengumi on June 20, 2008, 02:06:43 AM
Ohh god NO, too many loliz in here  :o

Heh heh its so fun messing with you.

questionette

I'm going to great america on tuesday!! YAYYY
and I bought a swimsuit today for it

DOUBLE YAYYY

feeeell my excitement. feel it.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: questionette on June 21, 2008, 12:42:41 AM

DOUBLE YAYYY

For some reason its really hot in my room and I have the ceiling fan on, another fan on, the window and doors open, I cannot sleep *sprawled on the bed* So... damn... HOT!

questionette

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 21, 2008, 12:56:41 AM

DOUBLE YAYYY

For some reason its really hot in my room and I have the ceiling fan on, another fan on, the window and doors open, I cannot sleep *sprawled on the bed* So... damn... HOT!

I feel your pain.
I can't even bring myself to wear pants.  It's too damned hot!!

I'm thinking about sleeping outside..hmmmmm

JohnnyAR

Quote from: questionette on June 21, 2008, 01:08:32 AM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 21, 2008, 12:56:41 AM

DOUBLE YAYYY

I'm thinking about sleeping outside..hmmmmm

I would do that if it weren't for the bugs

questionette

0_0 bugs.

This one time, at summer camp, (lol), I was taking a shower and I looked down at my feet and there was this HUGE SPIDER, and I'm not talking 'oooh, its so big it's the size of a lady bug', no this thing was the size of the palm of my hand. It was sooo creepy, and the scariest part was I didn't know if it already bit me or not.  I STILL get creeped out when I think about bugs in the shower...it's become paranoia.

Ahhh, summer camp.  I was known as "miss accident" because over the span of the camp I also fell down a hill, fell into a hole blindfolded (apparently they were going to build a pipeline...? and never finished, so they covered it up), the spider incident happened, and I got caught in this giant rope net that all the kids played in...it took forever to get untangled...I STILL don't remember how that happened.  Why do they even have those things?! Liability waiting to happen if you ask me, at least when I'm around ;) 

rude32

Right now I'm kinda glad and kinda sad I didn't go to warped tour today in SF. Glad because I probably would have passed out from the heat, and I would be really mad if I spent the entire warped tour in the emergency tent again. On the other hand I'm sad because I'm missing Rise Against and my boy MC Chris. I've seen him before at small bar shows and stuff, but this is warped tour. I know the bar shows are a little more personal because everyone there is there to see him, but to see him up on stage at warped tour would be awesome. Hopefully I can make it to the show in Sacramento.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

G.I.R

JohnnyAR

G.I.R

... but what kind of bait do you use?   ::)

Shinsengumi

Quote from: G.I.R on June 23, 2008, 09:56:31 AM

That's what I'm wondering too :D

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Shinsengumi on June 25, 2008, 01:33:51 AM
Quote from: G.I.R on June 23, 2008, 09:56:31 AM

That's what I'm wondering too :D

Well I've never went Loli fishing so I'm guessing its the same bait pedophiles use, candy :D

I found this pic was like "Dude, wait, wtf?"