Marvel Cosplay Gathering 2016

Started by bahamutknightzero, November 09, 2014, 12:18:21 AM

Zephyr40k

I'll be there as Wolverine (movie version).  My girlfriend is coming as Felicia from Darkstalkers (our 2015 theme: claws) but that won't work with Marvel, lol.  So I guess she'll have to wait off to the side.

Kazuma_uzumaki

So I'm most definitely wearing Superior Spidey to the gathering!
I'll be walking around in mangaverse on other days though.

GraveSlave

I know it's probably late, but I'll be going to the meetup as Lady Loki (based off of the Avengers Loki).  :)
Cosplay Page: *Link Removed*

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: GraveSlave on May 09, 2015, 03:37:10 AM
I know it's probably late, but I'll be going to the meetup as Lady Loki (based off of the Avengers Loki).  :)

Not late at all, the more the merrier

Janan326

phinetX

Ill be coming as female captain america from the winter soldier, along with my female winter soldier  ;D (movie verse versions)

bahamutknightzero

Hello all, just got back home. Wanted to thank everyone for attending the Marvel gathering this year.

I did want to thank those that did help me out with the gathering since I got sick right before the con started and my voice gave out as soon as the gathering ended. Without you guys, I think I may have lost my voice in the middle of the gathering.

I will have pics from the gathering as soon as possible.

Zephyr40k

Thanks for hosting this shoot!  It was great fun.  When will photos be posted?

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: Zephyr40k on June 01, 2015, 03:08:24 PM
Thanks for hosting this shoot!  It was great fun.  When will photos be posted?

Pics from the gathering, along with the DC gathering and my other con pics are up on my Photobucket page:
http://s5.photobucket.com/user/bahamutknightzero/library/Fanime%202015

bahamutknightzero

Hello all, wanted to let everyone know that I'm in the process of starting up the gathering topic up to get things ready for 2016. I've reached out to the DC gathering organizer to see if things are good to go to run the same setup we had last Fanime (two separate gatherings, close together). Will keep everyone posted as I'll try to keep things posted here along with possibly having a listing set-up on Facebook when the new Gathering system is set

Devi 1313

If there's going to be a 2016 Marvel gathering I'm going to bring Squirrel Girl!!
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: Devi 1313 on January 29, 2016, 10:44:13 PM
If there's going to be a 2016 Marvel gathering I'm going to bring Squirrel Girl!!

Yes, there will be one. I'll post the link to the Facebook event

bahamutknightzero

bahamutknightzero

Bit of a bump to include the Facebook Event link in the gathering info section

ftlopurple

I will be there. :)

CherryStrange

Female Star Lord will be there  ;)

anime_gal

I plan on being at this gathering, just trying to decide if I want to cosplay as my Female Captain America or Kitty Pryde.

quiksilvababe

I'll pop in as Elektra resurrection (white outfit), or Elektra Netflix version. Leaning towards bringing out the Elektra resurrection at night though :) My husband will be Daredevil Netflix version.

sardonicshark

I will also be attending as Kamalah Khan also~

bambam67

I'll be there as Phil Coulson, Agents of Shield...post hand-loss edition.  8)