Event Lists?

Started by xichisex, March 03, 2011, 07:23:51 PM

xichisex

I'm sorry and maybe I just haven't been keeping up enough like some other people, but I don't know what days certain events are and at what times. There isn't a downloadable event sheet yet on the website, so I couldn't figure anything out. I just want to know what day the masquerade is and the black and white ball as well as the Fanimaid Cafe.

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

TC X0 Lt 0X

Not-Official
-
Generally speaking, Masquerade is on Saturday, Black and White is on Sunday, and I believe the Fanimaid Cafe opens on Saturday into Sunday, perhaps Monday. But nothing is set in stone so you would have to wait for the schedule to be finalized for definite answer.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

LastExile

I think that they post an event list closer to the con, as well as a map of the convention center itself, but I'm not positive.

otakuya

According to the main website, Masquerade/Cosplay Spectacular (or whatever it's called now), is actually on SUNDAY this year; which means MusicFest and AMV is most likely on Saturday. B&W Ball is usually Saturday evening at the Fairmont Hotel. FaniMaid Cafe is usually Saturday and Sunday noontimes.

Of course, as with anything, schedules are always subject to change.

jemz

Okay, I'll be the official person to say this.

Cosplay Spectacular will be on Sunday, May 29th.

The Black and White Ball will be held on Sunday, May 29th. The schedule for the dance lessons and the duration of the Ball has not been released yet.

Fanimaid Cafe will be on Saturday and Sunday, May 28-29th. 

Stay tuned to the website for the exact times for the events. But at least you've got the days! :D
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

otakuya

Cosplay Spectacular and B&W Ball is on the same night? Won't that clash or something?

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Otakuya on March 03, 2011, 09:19:46 PM
Cosplay Spectacular and B&W Ball is on the same night? Won't that clash or something?
Spectacularly

/pun

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

xichisex

Hey gais! 8D

Just wondering if the event days or times have changed at all since I asked this question back in March. D:

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

Wabbit98

I will say this, and hopefully it does not get me into trouble.  The BWBall will be sunday from 6pm to midnight, an extra hour of dancing.
2010 - 2013 :Black and White Ball Staff

2014-2015 : Black and White Ball Department Second

2015 : Extravaganzas Division Second