2013 Adventure Time Gathering!

Started by Kimba616, December 13, 2012, 12:26:05 PM

PikachuMaster

Woo! Finally found an Adventure Time gathering for Fanime! : D
My friend and I will both be attending in Steampunk!Adventure Time garb as well! XD
I will be dressed as Steampunk!Princess Bubblegum and my friend is going as Steampunk!Finn.
Cosplays Confirmed to be worn Fanime:
Daenerys Targaryen (Mhysa dress) - GoT
Fluttershy - MLP
Road Warrior Miss Fortune - LoL

Olivine

I'll try to attend as the teen-ish Memory Of A Memory Marceline! (:
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

PinkHairSasuke

Party Pat is for sure going with me!

PsychoticDame

I'll be there as Princess Bubblegum!

ga-ko

An update for my addition, it looks like I may also possibly have a Marceline and Marshall Lee with me!

Rhoswen

Hello, I want to inform you that I might be able to come to the gathering if I get my water princess cosplay done. Hope to see you all.

Update April 5: just finished! WILL 100% be there! Can't wait!!!
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

Kimba616

Rhoswen

Hello, I have a question I bet some of you can help me with, but what is the best make-up to use for covering your body with? As water princess I need to have a light teal/blue colored skin. What's the best stuff to use? Thank you!

Kimba616

Quote from: Pologirl on April 03, 2013, 09:30:00 PM
Hello, I have a question I bet some of you can help me with, but what is the best make-up to use for covering your body with? As water princess I need to have a light teal/blue colored skin. What's the best stuff to use? Thank you!

For my costumes I use a combination of tights, arm socks, and ben nye creme paint(face, neck, chest, stomach, etc.)

SkylerKarashi

so my sister talked me into trying for this gathering, so i might be there as a human gunter, and my sister might be there as cake.
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

Rhoswen

Quote from: Kimba616 on April 03, 2013, 11:08:38 PM
Quote from: Pologirl on April 03, 2013, 09:30:00 PM

For my costumes I use a combination of tights, arm socks, and ben nye creme paint(face, neck, chest, stomach, etc.)

Thank you for the help! I'll look into the Ben nye creme paint. Thank you so much!

luluuxduplica1223

So I changed just slightly. I'm going as BMO/Beemo (not gijinka, but full box of cardboard and all :D). However, because of this, I just wanted fair warning that I might take up a bit of space... xD It is just barely fitting through doors(Still trying to obey fanime rules xD). Im hoping to even carry around game controllers or something silly XD Super Excited!
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Eliteslayer

So, with how things are working out, there is still a small chance I'll be able to make it as Hunson Abadeer. I can't say anything for certain until my schedule gets worked out, but I always enjoy some Adventure Time, so fingers crossed.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Kimba616

The post has been updated! Also, made a facebook event so feel free to invite yourselves and your friends. :]

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on April 04, 2013, 12:29:34 PM
So I changed just slightly. I'm going as BMO/Beemo (not gijinka, but full box of cardboard and all :D). However, because of this, I just wanted fair warning that I might take up a bit of space... xD It is just barely fitting through doors(Still trying to obey fanime rules xD). Im hoping to even carry around game controllers or something silly XD Super Excited!

Oooh I'm so excited to see this! :D

Quote from: Eliteslayer on April 04, 2013, 09:11:43 PM
So, with how things are working out, there is still a small chance I'll be able to make it as Hunson Abadeer. I can't say anything for certain until my schedule gets worked out, but I always enjoy some Adventure Time, so fingers crossed.

Hope you can make it! :]

Rozuki

Okay. :D

I will be Fionna.

I have confirmed friends going as Finn and Bubblegum.

I have maybe's from friends for Marshal Lee and Gunther.

(It looks like this year's gathering is going to be way bigger than last year's! Yay! Too bad only 5 of our huge group from last year wants to do it again this year...)

Kimba616

First post is up to date! We've also been officially assigned a time! :]

Saturday, 3pm, G8c(Marriott Side, tree area and side section by con center)

luluuxduplica1223

Sadly I have my biggest gathering close to this, so I cannot bring BMO to it u.u Sorry~ However, to anyone who does wanna see BMO, I will be wearing him at the CartoonNetwork gathering! So I hope to see people there :D Quick Edit: I might show up for a moment then run off. but sadly, I cannot make the whole gathering! Sorry! D:
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

grove_c

Will be there as Cake and boyfriend as Lord Mono! And my friend should be coming as Marceline or Peppermint Maid!

Tsubasakissu

scarecrowWhiskey