2013 Adventure Time Gathering!

Started by Kimba616, December 13, 2012, 12:26:05 PM

TheMusician

If my friend can get it done we plan on being Clarence and Ghost Princess for the gathering :3

NyteOwl

Sooo I got my little group driving down from WA.

Cotton Candy Princess (me)
Breakfast Princess (Skirtzzz)

Other friends:
Marshall Lee
a REALLY buff Prince Gumball
Party Pat

ggabbahey

A friend of mine is going to be Lumpy Space Princess. (she doesn't have an account on here)

Kimba616

The first post is up to date! If everyone attends, we'll have 68 people! :D That means next year we'll have priority with the schedule and a 60 minute time slot instead of a 30 minute one. Everyone PLEASE try to show up at least for the group picture!! :3

Remember to invite people on the facebook event page. Lets make this gathering amazing!!

thereisnodanaonlyzuul

Fionna-Mirzers, Marshall Lee-thereisnodanaonlyzuul, LSP-S (she doesn't have an account yet!), Prince Gumball-my loving other half who also does not have an account. Oh, and we'll be doing the Boy's Night versions!

Kimba616

Ok first post is updated! Now, confirmation starts today for gathering, so let's figure out photo order!! Here's what I have so far, keep in mind this gathering is going to be BIG, so we want to keep the list some-what basic with at LEAST 5 cosplayers so that we don't have everyone standing off to the side while 2 cosplayers get their photo taken. xD IF you want a specific photo with 1 or 2 cosplayers, please wait until after the gathering and ask them personally. :]

Photo order:
- Group shot
- Official characters
- Genderbent characters
- Main characters& genderbent counterparts (Finn, Jake, PB, Marceline, Ice King)
- Side/original characters
- Original variations
- Shipping
- Finn&Fionna w/ Princesses&Princes
- Ice King&Ice Queen w/ Princesses&Princes
- 2nd Group shot
- Requests

Reply with thoughts and/or additions to the list! I want to submit it in the next few days. :]

mellypants

OK It looks like our group is just about set!
I'm going as Rock'n'Roll Princess Bubblegum from the Marceline and the Scream Queens issue 5 variant cover by Kate Leth with a friend as Marceline. We'll also have a Cotton Candy Princess, LSP, Party Pat, BMO, a jake and cake/or lady! and possibly an Ice King. Woo! Lots of people.

Kimba616

Quote from: mellypants on May 04, 2013, 03:40:44 PM
OK It looks like our group is just about set!
I'm going as Rock'n'Roll Princess Bubblegum from the Marceline and the Scream Queens issue 5 variant cover by Kate Leth with a friend as Marceline. We'll also have a Cotton Candy Princess, LSP, Party Pat, BMO, a jake and cake/or lady! and possibly an Ice King. Woo! Lots of people.

Ahh, so exciting! :D I'll add you all to the list. :]

Rhoswen

Got my friend in as fionna and she will be there too if something doesn't come up.
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

xichisex

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

Kimba616

List is updated! :] We're getting close to 100! :D

tuxedovilay

If my wig makes it on time I may go as Marshall Lee
Cosplayer/ Photographer

Rhoswen

Hello! I have an interesting activity for all Adventure Time cosplayers. It's for a sweet (yet disturbing) treat! The game is... Find me. It will be on the day of the gathering (Sat, May 25)

Rules:
1) You must be in an AT cosplay
2) One treat per cosplayer.
3) I will have a limited amount, so find me fast.

Good Luck!!!
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

kittmae

I'll go as Marceline! I'll be walking around playing instruments and singing with my Marshall Lee and Fionna c:
WHAT THE DEVIL IS GOING ON HERE

Kimba616

ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL FANIME~ :D

The gathering is Saturday at 3pm, here's the map

I will most likely be in crazy organizer mode, so please please please don't get offended if you say something and I don't respond or I sound sharp because I'm going to be trying to keep this gathering on schedule since we only have half an hour to do everything.

If you've never met me before or don't know who to look for, this is the costume I'll be wearing.

If you have any questions or concerns, post them here, send me a message, or post on the facebook event. With all your help, this gathering is going to be amazing!  ;D I can't wait until next week!

sammywhatammy

meanlilkitty

I'm booking out this costume for everything I'm worth, but I'll be there as Steampunk Ice Queen!

Kimba616

Quote from: meanlilkitty on May 17, 2013, 04:19:52 PM
I'm booking out this costume for everything I'm worth, but I'll be there as Steampunk Ice Queen!

Yay!! :D

tofuskin21

HI.
We're an Adventure Time group of 9 people, but on one's really made an account on here yet (i think) so i'll be reporting for us. We've got:
Finn (regular)
Fionna (regular)
Princess Bubblegum (What was Missing?)
Prince Gumball (regular)
Marceline (What was Missing?)
Marshall Lee (regular)
Cake (anthro-morphized)
Flame Princess (Vault of Bones)
and I'll be coming as Ice Queen (regular)
We have a LSP too, but she can't make it until 4, so she probly won't be able to make it to the meet-up
sorry for reporting so late ;A;
YAY GROUPS
EDDDIIITTT: CAKE CAN'T COME ;A;

Foxcee

I'll be Marceline with a Marshall Lee buddy c: