League of Legends 2016

Started by Tabbychan, November 14, 2011, 10:49:27 PM

Tabbychan

MasturbAZN

Hey there.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make Riot Kayle in time due to technical difficulties in building the wings.  >:(

On the other side, I will be going as Riot Graves.  8)

used mattress

Officially coming as Debonair Ezreal + another friend who's doing the same cosplay. I couldn't do Jayce nor fem Graves in time. :'D
Fanime 2016 line up
Yang Xiao Long - RWBY [? days undecided]
SirLarr's GTA V online character w/giant flag prop - FunHaus [? days undecided]
Ashe or Twisted Fate - League of Legends [? days undecided]

Tabbychan

SUPER EXCITED for this gathering~! How about the rest of ya'll ?!

KandiKoated

I wanted to go as Blood Moon Akali too, but I know I will be late by about 10 minutes if that's okay..

Tabbychan

Being late is perfectly alright :3

TaikoCosplay

So I'm on here looking for a DJ Sona with full Prop to appear in my music dance video I'm planning on making. If any DJ Sona are free and willing before or after the gathering to spare like 10 minutes of their time so i can do some filming it would be greatly appreciated. You'll be credited for your appearance via and/all of your social media contacts.
Thanks.  :D

Ultima75000

I'll be going in as my previous Final Boss Veigar as I was unable to complete (or perhaps adequately attempt) Mecha Aatrox. (Cutting plexiglass is hard :( )

Rizumi

Sorry it's been a while since i've been on the forums. I'm going to be Heartseeker Vayne this year for Fanime. :)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

PikachuMaster

Finally attending Fanime this year! I will be at the gathering as Road Warrior Miss Fortune!
Cosplays Confirmed to be worn Fanime:
Daenerys Targaryen (Mhysa dress) - GoT
Fluttershy - MLP
Road Warrior Miss Fortune - LoL

Monkeemonkster

Please add me as Bloodmoon Akali  ;D .. Also might bring Dragonfist Lee Sin with me  ::)

Lunarmatique

Dang...due to space restraints in my car I can't bring Project Yasuo :[..But hopefully i can still make the gathering to take pictures of you guys!
Fanime 2016 Lineup:
Ninja Slayer from Animation - Ninja Slayer
Destiny - Hunter
Kill la Kill - Senketsu

Tabbychan

Updated first post :D Who's excited!!!!!!?????

Dreadhawk

My Full Metal Jayce is ready! Unfortunately, my ability to move is very limited so I  may or may not be able to participate in all the shots, lol...

Things I have difficulty doing: Kneeling, full-range arm/leg movement. I'm 6'6'', the cosplay is pretty darn huge, so I'll likely need to stand near the back or some place out of the way. Please place me appropriately if I cannot for whatever reason kneel to be out of the way. My Mercury Hammer is about the same height as well.
2019 lineup:
Shoebill (f>m genderswap) (Kemono Friends)
Elias Ainsworth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
King Hassan (Fate/Grand Order)
Gran (Granblue Fantasy)

PrettyinPrep

Jadecherries

If its not too late/full.  I can attend as fem azir and my friend as regular veigar

used mattress

Amazing gathering, all! It was actually so much more pleasant compared to last year's. I was one of the many Debonair Ezreals. Much more organized, too! Can't wait to see the photographs!
Fanime 2016 line up
Yang Xiao Long - RWBY [? days undecided]
SirLarr's GTA V online character w/giant flag prop - FunHaus [? days undecided]
Ashe or Twisted Fate - League of Legends [? days undecided]

RJay64

Tabbychan

This was a great gathering!!!! Thank you for everyone who participated and lets make next year even better!!!!!