Five Nights at Freddy's gathering 2016

Started by Imperial, November 16, 2014, 10:54:14 PM

Imperial

All the following is subject to change, as nothing is Nailed down quite yet.

Day: Friday
Time: tbd
MP: tbd
L: tbd

Shot Order:
All
FNAF1 Crew
FNAF2 crew
Freddy
Bonny
Chica
Foxy/Mangle
All

Disclaimer: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Other stuff: I decided to turn this into an actual gathering since I had enough of a draw to warrent one. I may add more if we get more information on FNAF3, but we know too little.

ghoulpixel

kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

Vasyenka

My friends and I will be cosplaying from FNAF on Thursday~ c: We only have Freddy, Chicka, and Foxy right now, though we'll be doing humanized versions instead of the full on suits lol.
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

nonespark

my brother and i are either going to be Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica, or old Bonnie and old Chica from fnaf2.

it'll probably be much easier to make, and maneuver in lmao, the Toy ones though, so yeah. we're probably being Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie.

either way, expect to see us there!

RobinBaxterButt

I will cosplay as Toy Bonnie on Friday after my college.

Imperial

This is now a gathering, and its 6AM, YAY!

Marshmallow-monster

Fem Foxy reporting in. I will be there.

Tontonfox67

Old humanized Bonnie reporting in I'll be in my cosplay friday/saturday

isnt 6AM too early for anything XD

Imperial

it was 6am feeling when i posted it. Dear kamida I would stab my eyes if it was at 6am. In some ways, it was a joke of the fact that fnaf, the nights ended at 6am.

nonespark

i'm going as Toy Chica and my brother is going as Toy Bonnie. we're going at least friday and saturday.

Imperial

How would you guys feel about a midnight gathering thursday/friday? I say its fitting cause  starts the game always starts at midnight...

Tontonfox67

isnt that a bit late? I know it'll be cool to be game accurate but that's still a bit late

Imperial

its just a tad bit on the small side, and I thought it would be cute, and its not unheard of to have a gathering at midnight, look at persona in the past.

Anywho, 3pm Friday better?

Noticemesendpie

I shall be going as Female Freddy Fazbear!  8)

Tontonfox67

multeity

So is this a thing that's still happening?  I missed the FNAF meetup at the last con I went to and I'm still bummed :<  I've got a robotic Foxy head that I'll be wearing off and on throughout the weekend.

Imperial

Noticemesendpie

waah I think I will be missing it! I'm heading to the con as freddy and I really want to make it but if its a 3 I don't think I can. Getting out of class at 3 then heading straight to the con T_T Hope I meet other FNAF peeps tho!

Imperial

ill still be round then, just drop by cosplay hangout, ill make something out for you.

Imperial

well, be got just bout 5 nights until fanime, so buckle down, and may RNJesus be in your favor.