2015 Fallout Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 18, 2015, 06:08:39 PM

BSaphire

I am making happen this year! I want all you Wastelanders, Vault dwellers, Raiders, Legionaries, NCR, Brotherhood, Super Mutant, Fiend junkies to grab your gear, your stash, your food, weapons, money, and don't forget your "Wasteland Survival Guide" and bring it on down to the 2015 Fallout Gathering!

If you cosplay from Fallout 1-3, New Vegas, any of the Brotherhood games or anything Fallout related please come. (Blue Star Sarsaparilla bottle cap required *LOL just kidding :P so Bethesda has set up a media announcement in June and I have my fingers and toes (have a couple extra radiation growths I could cross too *LOL) that they are going forward with Fallout 4! Could be Elder Scrolls VI too and I wouldn't be that unhappy, but I WANT MORE FALLOUT! How about you? Well then if you said yes let's make this gathering AWESOME!

Squidges
B

Friday Fallout Gathering:
Time:
Saturday Fallout Gathering:
Time: 4 pm
Location: G9 - the "Fallout Zone" Of course! It is the big area in front of the Registration building

Fallout attendees
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Imperial

Sign me up as an attendee, probably going as a create a character...

BSaphire

Where are all the Fallout fans???
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Imperial

Stuck in the checkpoint on the california nevada line. damn NCR and their legal-ese.

BSaphire

Quote from: tjimmy2 on April 19, 2015, 10:15:54 PM
Stuck in the checkpoint on the california nevada line. damn NCR and their legal-ese.
Did you have your caravan paperwork in order, or not enough caps? Talk to Ghost, maybe she can throw you some work so you can get out. :P
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

sandysaur

I'm going to try to be there as a Courier!  Assuming I can get it all together in time.  Hopefully more people join up!

dominique de leon

hi! i have a large group of fallout cosplayers that are coming with me as far as i know this is what its looking like

Dominique (myself) - enclave power armor
Zach-ncr
maggie-vault dewller
cami-legion
cameron- talon company
ricky-ncr
gabe-brotherhood salvaged armor with eyebot prop

and anyone else i run into i will tell about this event!

i cant believe that it is on a saturday too! thats the day we were going to have out meet up so this weeks out perfectly! thanks for setting it up we will see you there!

BSaphire

Just a reminder to all you Fallout Cospeeps that I don't have any Radaway so make sure your Radiation Levels are down so we can stand next to you *LOL
Look forward to seeing all of you!
War.... War never changes.
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

dankeykang

My friend and I will be there as Great Khans and her friend is coming as a boomer. Can't wait!