electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2022 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: August 09, 2022, 05:31:18 PM 
Started by BattleblockB0ss - Last post by BattleblockB0ss
Oh how the mighty have fallen. I wish Homestuck was still as popular as it was :')

Any Homestucks still around?

on: August 08, 2022, 09:49:32 PM 
Started by God91125 - Last post by keiko.
Has anyone heard from Fanime or their banks yet? I'm still waiting on my boyfriend to contact the bank since we used his card to buy the tickets so he's really slacking haha I still hadn't received any emails from Fanime. I really don't understand how they aren't at least giving an update of some sort, even if it means waiting longer, we just want to know what's going on! :(

on: July 31, 2022, 12:31:46 PM 
Started by God91125 - Last post by JimTobal
I'm in the same boat as everyone else on here; sent numerous e-mails to both their covidrequests and help e-mails with no response to any of them (in a chain now stretching back a little over two months).

I've sent one last e-mail today and if I don't hear back, I think I'm going to have to go down the chargeback route as well. I do still want to go but they don't seem to be making it easy!

on: July 30, 2022, 10:47:39 PM 
Started by HunterZero - Last post by HunterZero
Midnight Madness Stream this weekend!

Saturday, July 30, 2022
11PM - 2AM
All times Pacific
http://twitch.tv/andrevsworld

#midnightmadness #fanime #stayuplate #twitch

STAY UP LATE
WATCH VIDEOS
HEAR THE VOICES

on: July 13, 2022, 10:50:30 PM 
Started by God91125 - Last post by ZombieK
Have been super patient and still haven't received a response either.
 :'(

on: July 13, 2022, 01:17:20 PM 
Started by MsVamp91 - Last post by keiko.
Curious if you were able to get your refund this way? I will probably be calling my credit card company as well since it is now JULY and Fanime STILL has not responded to my emails! They DID respond BEFORE the convention even happened (at a time I would assume they are at their BUSIEST) and asked if I'd like to instead DONATE my ticket proceeds to them instead... I said no and they said okay no problem, it'll process in June. Now they are completely non-communicative... VERY disappointing!

on: July 13, 2022, 01:11:51 PM 
Started by God91125 - Last post by keiko.
I'm still waiting for my refund too. Decided to jump on the forums and make some noise. I emailed them many months ago to request a refund and they said they'd process it after the convention. I've emailed them twice since Fanime ended and again, no response. Their website says they are "backed up" in requests, but interesting how they responded pretty damn fast BEFORE the convention (when they're probably BUSY getting ready for the convention) asking if I'd like to DONATE my ticket instead, and I declined and they said okay, wait until early June. It's July and now they are not responding at all, after the convention has been over.... :/ I'm trying to be patient but this is my ticket and money from 2020 they are holding hostage!

on: July 07, 2022, 04:38:33 PM 
Started by God91125 - Last post by jubeininja69
it's July and still no refunds or response

on: June 25, 2022, 10:36:14 AM 
Started by HunterZero - Last post by HunterZero
Midnight Madness Stream this weekend!

Saturday, June 25, 2022
11PM - 2AM
All times Pacific
http://twitch.tv/andrevsworld

#midnightmadness

STAY UP LATE
WATCH VIDEOS
HEAR THE VOICES

on: June 16, 2022, 06:32:16 PM 
Started by Rhoswen - Last post by Rhoswen
Post- Fanime.

Fanime SlickPic folders have been posted a few days sooner than expected after technical difficulties. *Hooray!*

Friday 1600 was our time slot, so scroll through to find yourself and others in that folder.

Thank you once again to everyone who joined us this year and I cannot wait for next year!

Group Shots:
https://slickpic.us/23041842Ygg

Goofy Last group photo:
https://slickpic.us/2304185ET44

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 30 queries.