Unofficial "Did you take my photo?" thread - Fanime 2013

Started by Kyonluver, May 26, 2013, 09:32:10 AM

kyouryokusenshi

Looking for photos of the Sailor Moon cosplay gathering.

I was Princess Chibiusa.

Shaduke

I forgot to put that we cosplayed as Master chief, Cortana, and Joker on Sunday.

djmonolith

Quote from: Shaduke on May 28, 2013, 01:26:36 PM
My husband and I cosplayed as Cortana and Master Chief from the Halo video game series. Also our roommate cosplayed as classic Joker from batman/DC.

Oh my gosh... I TOTALLY wanted to get a photo of you... I LOVED Your costume!!  You looked like you were in a serious conversation so I just kept walking.  But yeah, I WOULD have had one to share, ha ha...
This is my signature.

Shaduke

Quote from: djmonolith on May 28, 2013, 01:37:13 PM
Quote from: Shaduke on May 28, 2013, 01:26:36 PM
My husband and I cosplayed as Cortana and Master Chief from the Halo video game series. Also our roommate cosplayed as classic Joker from batman/DC.

Oh my gosh... I TOTALLY wanted to get a photo of you... I LOVED Your costume!!  You looked like you were in a serious conversation so I just kept walking.  But yeah, I WOULD have had one to share, ha ha...
hahaha thank you for the compliment! I also appreciate the consideration of what we were doing. Next time you see me feel free to run up and mention this convo and we can do a mini photoshoot hahaha

Godot

I'm going to throw my album into the ring: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151467351431903.1073741831.510066902&type=1&l=5c91e72788

And I'd like to request the reverse of this thread: there's an absolutely awesome Cirno in that album. I have two shots of her against the bamboo print background from the walls in the front lobby of SJCC. I couldn't give her my contact info but I would love to have her for a shoot in the future. Cirno is my favorite Touhou ever and this girl NAILED IT. Are you her or know who she is? If so, get in touch.  :)

KuroNeko

I was a female Link wearing the Goron tunic and mirror shield, and I was at the con Friday night or standing in line at registration/at McDonald's until around 3 pm on Saturday. I was super disappointed that I had to stand in line for six hours and didn't get to wear my cosplay to the con on Saturday because I was in too much pain afterwards, so if you got any pictures I'd be very appreciative.

This is me

Imperial

I was on Saterday Pudge Dota 2, And I know I did some sets, so I would love To see some pictures of it.

JiiiWiz

Hi! Just looking for photos of me and my fiance. :)

We both cosplayed as Blackthorn Morgana and Arclight Varus from League of Legends on Saturday and Sunday! We also had a Dragonblade Talon with us. ^^

Here are some refs of our characters!

Blackthorn Morgana

Arclight Varus

Dragonblade Talon
"Please don't.."

gaveedra

So this was my very first time going to a con and first time making my very own cosplay (though I did it in a few days because this was all done on a whim) and would really like to see what pictures people took of me. I know they're probably not that great because I wasn't even expecting anyone to want to take pictures of me/with me, but I know there were like 10 people that did.

• Black Bat
  • DC Comics/Batman Universe
  • Sunday

Mrsbrightsidebz

Hello! Im looking for me and my boyfriends pics, he was dressed up as jayce from league of legends. I was with him as mythic cassiopeia. We were dressed up on saturday

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/February_2013/02_14_2003_Debonair_Jayce/Riot_IQ%20cover%20UPDATED.jpg

heres us. Im the brunette next to him.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96619911@N06/8870735219/in/photostream/lightbox/

we were also sailor mars and tuxedo mask on friday night.

Olivine

My friend was Lizzy (Black Butler) in her cruise ship outfit w/ swords and all, so if anybody has seen her please let me know! She'd love to see some pics.

http://animelife.ya1.ru/uploads/posts/2012-06/1339507717_586510.jpg (no jacket).
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

TravelingPumpkins

Hello!

I was the individual at the Clockwork Alchemy Doubletree shuttle stop helping with lines on Friday afternoon and Saturday evening!  Just wanted to thank everyone for being so wonderful and patient!
Friday: Brown corset, brown skirt, brown boots, goggles
Saturday: Red/black corset, black skirt

Early afternoon Saturday, I was in and around Artist Alley dressed as Pinkie Pie.  My shirt was this one: 

I didn't have my camera with me most of the time, so I'm hoping someone can share pics!  Thank you so much! :)

akamitsuki

Hi~
So for Fanime, I'm looking for pictures....
Thursday/Friday: Taokaka from Blazblue.  I have a bandage on my right paw :3   I spent all of Thursday and most of Friday morning/noon helping out at Registration....
Saturday: Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji II, wearing the original outfit-- purple coat, green vest...As for posing I would just cross my arms :P  Not sure how many people were Trancy on Saturday, but just in case ^_^
Sunday: Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji II.  I has a red kimono/yukata-like outfit, with spiderwebs and butterflies on the sleeves.
Monday: Luka Matryoshka with purple hoodie and striped skirt.

I'm somewhat new to cosplay, and I really want to improve on my cosplaying abilities, so the photos would be greatly appreciated >__< 

jingko

where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

marisuga

On Friday I was Utau from Shugo Chara
On Saturday I was SFA2 Miki 2012 Version and then Trisha from Most Popular Girls in School
On Sunday I was Merida from Brave (I had the cloak) and then a Burlesque!Roxy from Homestuck

any pictures would be awesome!

amtorres262

Hey! I'm looking for any pictures of me from Fanime 2013. I was dressed as Ayu from Kanon, Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl, and a Putty from Power Rangers. If you have any pictures of me, please let me know =D

Also, I'm looking for pictures of Quail Man, too ;)

Thaaaaaank you!!

Amy

Redstarship

Guess I'll go ahead and post here since I'm not having any luck so far (then again, it's only a day after the con. haha)

Anyways, so here's my line up and I hope someone's got some shots of me!

I was Katherine (Catherine) for a little bit of Friday and all of Sunday:

The Reaper (Persona 3,4) most of Saturday (I don't have a full pic for this unfortunately):

(Here's concept art of the character)
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090418094107/megamitensei/images/c/cf/TheReaper.jpg

And a stray sheep (Catherine) during the late afternoon of Saturday:

If you guys have pics of me, that would  be awesome! :)

demetria656

Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Kell-chan

Posting for a group! Here's our costume list:

Friday:
Super Mafia Bros (Luigi, Waluigi, and Peach): http://baconflavoredcosplay.deviantart.com/art/Super-Mafia-Bros-Poker-348599100
San Francisco Giants (Belt and Posey in catchers gear)
Super Mario Bros (Waluigi and Luigi - sometimes with Poltergust 3000)

Saturday:
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Richter, Alice, Decus - sometimes with giant purple coffin)
Loveless (Ritsuka, Soubi, Seimei - red bandage versions): http://baconflavoredcosplay.deviantart.com/art/Seimei-and-Soubi-Loveless-348532660

Sunday:
xxxHolic (Yuuko, Himawari, Watanuki - black and gold kimono versions)

Monday:
Black Butler (Ciel in black and gold coat, Madam Red, Sebastian with white and gold tea set)

Thanks in advance!

Sapphire

on friday I was a kasugami gijinka based off of this photo.