League of Legends 2016

Started by Tabbychan, November 14, 2011, 10:49:27 PM

RiotKitty

Not sure if I can get it together in time, but I'm hoping to get an Amethyst Ashe costume going by Fanime.

Hopefully it'll work out...  :o
Nyo!

samcarter

I'll be Aristocrat Vayne... which I should get more of a move on to getting it done >.<
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

Tabbychan

@Riotkitty - Weren't you the one who hosted this lat year?:D

@samcarter - I understand >< I've switched champions almost every month XD At some point actually putting it together will happen XD

somegirlkatie

^-^ Hello!
Just checking up on everyone, yay for new people!
WELCOME.

How is everyones costumes going and whatnot?
And you can add me on LoL -
My IGN is SomeGirlKatie

Tabbychan

Hey! Haha I've got four things I need to buy for mine then it's finished!!!! Wooo XD

Other than that My ign for lol is Misshaven :)

somegirlkatie

I shall add you!
c:
Did you ever get the time worked out?

Tabbychan

Just waiting on b to pm me hopefully soon ^^; I did request the time change so yeah XD

Antstep

RiotKitty

@Tabbychan - Yes, I organized last years. (I went as 'Kitty Cat' Katarina). The turn out was great! Most of us that made it got a free 'Riot Squad' Singed skin code from a Riot Games employee that happened to be at Fanime.

Looking forward to this year's meeting! :)
Nyo!

Antstep

Quote from: RiotKitty on April 03, 2012, 02:50:37 PM
@Tabbychan - Yes, I organized last years. (I went as 'Kitty Cat' Katarina). The turn out was great! Most of us that made it got a free 'Riot Squad' Singed skin code from a Riot Games employee that happened to be at Fanime.

Aww sad I missed that!

Antstep

Also, my summoner name is Antstep3454 if anyone wants to play a game any time!

lyell

I posted some pictures from last years on the link i put on a previous post

RiotKitty

Quote from: lyell on April 04, 2012, 08:28:19 PM

I posted some pictures from last years on the link i put on a previous post

Yeah, those are great shots! I especially liked the Garen killing everyone photo.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzxjGEPTPZw
Nyo!

somegirlkatie

Tabbychan

It's officially changed to 4:30pm saturday^^

Luna Scamander

If I finish I'll be doing Male Caitlyn and some friends will be doing gender swapped Nidalee and Lee Sin.

Tabbychan

That sounds fantastic! :D i hope to see you three^^

somegirlkatie

Quote from: Hatter on April 24, 2012, 02:10:46 PM
If I finish I'll be doing Male Caitlyn and some friends will be doing gender swapped Nidalee and Lee Sin.

Haha. I must see this.

Luna Scamander

My other friend confirmed he's also doing gender-swapped lux, and another 2 may be doing gender swapped heimer or fiddlesticks.

Tabbychan

HAha Those sound Fantastic:) I'll put them down!!!

My Mafia Miss Fortune Cosplay is almost complete:D Just need the fishnet and guns ;D