League of Legends 2016

Started by Tabbychan, November 14, 2011, 10:49:27 PM

Tabbychan

Only A week left before Fanime opens up :) Is everyone ready?!

somegirlkatie

For the most part, yes.
O:
Still a few things I need to do.

Tabbychan

I am actually finished for Miss Fortune XD I've been focusing on losing some weight so that the costume isn't as skimpy though XD

lyell

Just need to find where I put the last bit of my costume. Been too busy playing LoL and such. lolz.

somegirlkatie

Ooo! I want to see your MF cosplay x3.

I have to finish Nidalee's prop and then sew some fabric on her hat. And I am done. ^_^

FiliKlepto

If I finish it in time, I will be bringing my Battle Bunny Riven cosplay to Fanime! Excited to meet all of you~  :D
I want death to find me planting my cabbages.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey, you know Mop Head?  At the Fanime '04 Saturday gameshow?  I so totally named her.  ^^"

Tabbychan

Haha I may wear her to Friday's dance thing :P Otherwise I'm excited to see EVERYONES cosplays this year.

and Oh! I LOVE that skin xD If I liked playing as riven I'd get that skin XD

mod edit: it's called a dance

lyell

Looks like a pretty good sized group already. Cant wait until it is time.

Tabbychan

Same Here XD This is a weird location but I figured it would be one of the most grassy. o.o does everyone understand where the gathering is going to be?o.o

lyell

I understand where its at. Man, time was going fast until I noticed how close it was to fanime. lol.

Tabbychan

Cool :) If anyone has questions about the gathering feel free to post them here ^^ I check this place everyday since we only have what.. 3 days of noncon left XD

Antstep

So is this the park where Christmas in the Park is held?

Luna Scamander

The fiddlesticks switched to female malzahar.

HOPEFULLY I can get my caitlyn finished, we're custom doing the boots, but our first ideas didn't work out well, and with such little time it might screw us.  I also need to finish my gun at some point, but that's not too hard.  I know man-nidalee is about 90% done, same for lux, heimer should be close but her finals might screw her, Lee Sin is 90% done as well.  Our Malz is in the wind but trying last I checked.

Tabbychan

Haha I understand XD I'm still finishing 3 costumes :P I hope ya'll finish them in time cause they sound fantastic XD

squallette

After pulling up a series of all  nighters my Akali is finally complete, with her kai and everything :)

Tabbychan

That's Awesome :D can't Wait to see it ^^

somegirlkatie

Tabbychan

Dani Phantom

Hey I was hoping if I can also be added to the list? c:
i'm cosplaying Red Card Katarina btw, and I think my friend might come in his Dyrus cosplay , lmao.
(╯°□°)╯☆.。.:*・°☆

Tabbychan

Haha of course you could be added^^ I'll add you both just because I can >D