2017 Hotels....

Started by YaoiCat, January 12, 2017, 09:29:41 AM

YaoiCat

Just got the email with my priority booking window assignment,  Wednesday the 18th at 7am.  I'm guessing a lot of people have this same window, since I'm sure a lot of people did the same thing I did and registered as soon as registration went live?

TC X0 Lt 0X

Mine are at 7am and 10am with a registration time of about 5mins apart =P

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Weiss Schwarz

Quote from: YaoiCat on January 12, 2017, 09:29:41 AM
Just got the email with my priority booking window assignment,  Wednesday the 18th at 7am.  I'm guessing a lot of people have this same window, since I'm sure a lot of people did the same thing I did and registered as soon as registration went live?

I registered on Dec 28th and was given Friday at 10AM as my day/time slot so there's no telling. I can only imagine it'll still be crazy and luck of the draw for people to get what they want though.

Edit: Then again, I really have no clue as to how many people preregistered compared to how many normally do, or how to compare it to previous years for everyone fighting for rooms at the same time. It'll be interesting, that's for sure.

Ko-tan

I registered 6pm on the first day reg went live. I got January 19th at 7am :(

Kyra_Maverick

I was about 15 mins behind reg opening because I couldnt get the page to load on my phone. I have a 10am 1/18 time slot.

I wonder how many people are allowed in each booking window and if the later slots have even more people in them?

iAteTheRamen

I registered 1 - 2 hours after it opened and my booking time is Jan 18, 1pm.

I'm pretty nervous for what'll be available by then, but fingers crossed!

Nina Star 9

I registered at 12:06PM (6 minutes after opening) and got a 1/18 10AM slot. It seems like a lot of people got through in the first 5 or 6 minutes it was open, since I'm already pushed to the second booking window (I had a few issues with server crashes on my end or else it would have been sooner)

Barnes

^ I got the same time slot. I really hope I can take my break at work at that time...
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Bejiita

I got mine on the 18th at 7AM.... Very lucky... I did pre reg ASAP though.