Gotta Catch Them All! Pokemon gathering 2016!

Started by luluuxduplica1223, May 26, 2009, 08:27:16 PM

Are you excited!?

YES!
24 (72.7%)
No it's too soon!!
2 (6.1%)
Kinda, if __ is done in time!
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

SkylerKarashi

Quote from: Dawnshadow on March 28, 2013, 05:53:49 PM
Yeah, looks like I'm definately going as Lucario. XP I don't have the funds or time to finish my other suit. Darn. (It was going to be Yvetail by the way. :P)

@gary925- Now that my funding has been cleared I most likely will got to the naruto gathering as well. XD (I just have to order a few things and finish my cloak. XD)

Lol, Cool. :) Im Probably Not Dressing For The Naruto Gathering Now, But Im Still Gonna Try To Stop By And See.it.
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

Dawnshadow

Quote from: gary925 on March 28, 2013, 06:10:00 PM
Quote from: Dawnshadow on March 28, 2013, 05:53:49 PM
Yeah, looks like I'm definately going as Lucario. XP I don't have the funds or time to finish my other suit. Darn. (It was going to be Yvetail by the way. :P)

@gary925- Now that my funding has been cleared I most likely will got to the naruto gathering as well. XD (I just have to order a few things and finish my cloak. XD)

Lol, Cool. :) Im Probably Not Dressing For The Naruto Gathering Now, But Im Still Gonna Try To Stop By And See.it.

I might stop by and see it if I don't get my cloak done. :3
Cosplays:
Lucario- a few fixes are required (80%)
Itachi- 60% *needs new cloak and wig*
Mystery Pokemon (it's a surprise and I want it debuted here)- 5% or so
Masked Marth- 0% (I doubt I'll get this one done as it has least priority over my money)

gravity

Hey guys! I'm planning to cosplay as Trainer Joey (the one with the top percentage of Rattata).

Hope to see you all there!  :D
FanimeCon 2013 Cosplays!

Cardcaptor Sakura (Schoolgirl) ~ 30%
TF2 RED Fem!Snipe (Or Engineer) ~ 0%
Trainer Joey (Pokemon) ~ 0%

SkylerKarashi

so, it looks like ill be a team rocket umbreon, with my sister as either random rocket grunt, or james.

Hakoshi

i plan to be Gold from Pokemon Adventures Manga <3

TupacTheRobot

Something came up and I won't be cosplaying Pokemon :c, I'll still come to the gathering and after party!

luluuxduplica1223

Okie :)

It getting cloer to Fanime. One more month. Anyone starting to get the horrible/awesome dreams about Fanime yet? XD I just had one that I forgot my bag in my hotel room and so I was running around fanime trying to find my roommates in order to get my bag out of the hotel. XD But oh the feels of fanime~ haha Now Im super excited! My awesome friend, Azreale, helped me make AWESOME Espeon ears and tail <3 So I am going to be Espeon with a shiny umbreon :D Yay~ So much eevees xD Yay~

Sorry for rambling but haha itll be fun. Also, I decided the time of the dinner/lunch will be decided AFTER Bsaphire posts official times so we know for sure the time of the gathering and other gatherings xD
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on April 04, 2013, 10:26:46 AM
Okie :)

It getting cloer to Fanime. One more month. Anyone starting to get the horrible/awesome dreams about Fanime yet? XD I just had one that I forgot my bag in my hotel room and so I was running around fanime trying to find my roommates in order to get my bag out of the hotel. XD But oh the feels of fanime~ haha Now Im super excited! My awesome friend, Azreale, helped me make AWESOME Espeon ears and tail <3 So I am going to be Espeon with a shiny umbreon :D Yay~ So much eevees xD Yay~

Sorry for rambling but haha itll be fun. Also, I decided the time of the dinner/lunch will be decided AFTER Bsaphire posts official times so we know for sure the time of the gathering and other gatherings xD

I 've gotten obsessed with the fact and every time i hear anime music i know, i start dancing!  So if you see somebody who randomly dances to your music ...just know it might be me!!

I gave up on my quadsuit. I bought so many EL wires for another cosplay so i can't do the quadsuit this year. ;A;

luluuxduplica1223

My deviantart:

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

TwilightLarryV1

I'm hoping to get a Gold cosplay done in time for this.

impersona

Working on a Shauntal cosplay!  Looking forward to this, I've wanted to be a part of the Pokemon gathering for a few years now!

rynsi

I have a friend going as Weavile and I'm trying to get Flaaffy done by then :D see you there!

edit: not doing Absol anymore, changed to Flaaffy~

luluuxduplica1223

Great news~~~~

The time, date and location are up!

This gathering is at 4 PM on  SATURDAY at  "The SLAB" (outside the Cosplayer Hangout where the 60+ gatherings for 2012 were) :D An awesome place and time for me! What do you all think?

NEW POLL PLEASE VOTE IF IT APPLIES TO YOU! IF YOURE NOT WANTING FOOD WITH US, DONT VOTE PLEASE! :D
My deviantart:

Dawnshadow

Four is a good gathering time, but I think eating should be later. I need time to remove my costume and prep. XP If push comes to shove I can parade around before the gathering rather than after but I'd rather not eat in my costume, though I totally could. XD
Cosplays:
Lucario- a few fixes are required (80%)
Itachi- 60% *needs new cloak and wig*
Mystery Pokemon (it's a surprise and I want it debuted here)- 5% or so
Masked Marth- 0% (I doubt I'll get this one done as it has least priority over my money)

luluuxduplica1223

Yup! SO! It looks like Gathering at 4 PM at the slab, then Dinner meet up at either 5:30PM or 6PM at the same place so it'll be easier. But where for dinner? My vote is Pizza My Heart. It's cheaper, we had it there last time in this cool office area, and it was pretty close to the con.  But if anyone doesn't like pizza or salad, we can think of other options. XD

Also, I forgot to mention, I'm sorry for all the homestuck people who wanted to go to this gathering o.o Pokemon and HomeStuck are at the same exact time(they are across the street though). No hard feelings if anyone can't make it to this because of that. Theres always dinner if someone still wants to be part of the pokemon party :D
My deviantart:

SkylerKarashi

Quote from: Dawnshadow on April 15, 2013, 09:32:07 PM
Four is a good gathering time, but I think eating should be later. I need time to remove my costume and prep. XP If push comes to shove I can parade around before the gathering rather than after but I'd rather not eat in my costume, though I totally could. XD
if you still wanted to meet up, we could try and find a time, then just go to the gathering together. :)

Cosplay_Rose

I will most likely be there at a Ho-Oh gijinka. :)

kit rose

I'm so running behind on my Fanime everything...
I'm new to legit hardcore cosplay, and I'll be cosplaying a Duskull gijinka.

Also, regarding the post saying Pokemon and Homestuck are the same time... they're a day apart (unless I've gone insane). So no worries there.
@sugarespecter

Fanime 2019: TBD

luluuxduplica1223

When I posted that, it actually was on the same day. I guess they changed it xD haha  My apologies for not updating. I'm SUPER tired out and I have a ton on my plate. I am surprised I even have time to post this D: but yeah, Hope everyone can make it :D

Also~ Pokemon Dinner is set to unoffically be 6PM on Saturday(same day as gathering), but WHERE? XD Im posting a new poll~

~Edit~
I POSTED A POLL! I thought I'd give some negative points and positive points about each option~

Pizza my heart - We hopefully can take the room in back with one big table, and all sit and chat in a neat circle. Negative points is if someone doesnt like Salad or Pizza. Pizza is 3-9 dollars a slice I believe. But well worth it. I think I got two slices of pizza and a soda for 7 dollars. o.o Pizza slices are big.

Sushi - Many people hate seafood, and this is expensive. However, Sushi is yummy and we could probably sit at a sushi bar.

Fast food - Pros are that it's cheap, the variety is usually bigger than other place, and its usually yummy? cons are that it'll be loud, packed, and some people HATE how greasy and gross it is.

Any other ideas? Johnny Rockets I worry for it being to hard to get a table big enough and its usually packed, so thats another option.
My deviantart:

Eliteslayer

Normally I'd suggest Johnny Rockets, since it's the not-so-secret hideout for Team Rocket, but it does tend to be very busy around Fanime, and we'll have quite the crowd.

Also, I'd like some opinions. I'll be cosplaying Giovanni, but the question is, which variant? I'll be doing the regular game/manga version Giovanni for the Team Rocket gathering, but for this gathering, I'm considering bringing the summer variant Giovanni, as seen in Meowth's fantasies.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!