Skyrim Gathering 2015

Started by zeroelement, May 23, 2014, 08:21:08 PM

zeroelement

This is for Next year. We had a few people from Skyrim this year and wanted to see if there was more and to get a gathering going!!

Seeing as this is really early lets get an interest check going saying if you would come and what as!!

1 Skyrim Apprentice Mage - Zeroelement
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

CosplayDevotee

If anyone is still interested, I will be part of a companions group from skyrim. I was hoping of posting something about it in hopes others would join in as well.

1 Aela
1 Farkas
1 Kodlak

zeroelement

So far no love for skyrim. Im going to remake my pants and I can join us a apprentise mage lol. Still hoppwn ppl sign up on tjis but think deadline is long past.
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

CosplayDevotee

Well, despite the deadline having past, my group can meet up with you anytime for pictures!  :D Feel free to contact me as we near the convention dates and we can work out a day and time

SheikChan

Hi!

I will be going as one of my characters wearing Iron banded armor. : D
Is there a gathering happening? At least a small one? I think this would be awesome...
"Yes. All men die, but we are not men..."

dominique de leon

hi! my friend is always at fanime as a khajiit. this year he will have metal armor that i made too. i have a daedric work in progress to. dont know if it will be dont in time. anyways when should we do a meet up! cuz we should :P

BSaphire

So the original organizer of this thread has not been on and... I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan :P so would everyone be interested in doing this Friday 6 pm @ G4? It is 1/2 hour before my Old School Cosplay Gathering and if anyone cosplays from Morrowind they can join it too (not to mention I will want pics :P ) Please respond if this works.
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC