Kuroshitsuji Q&A Panel 2015

Started by Angelx624, January 26, 2014, 02:50:57 AM

Angelx624

We are approved for Monday at 12:00 - 2:00 in Panels 1!! Hope you can all make it!

Ok, so after talking with JJ about the panel, we both agreed that perhaps we should change it to a normal Q&A, since it seems the original Q&A panel kinda dropped off the face of the earth(ahahaha), so if the rest of our cast is ok with that, then let's make the switch!! ^^

Anyways, without further ado, here is the cast and characters list!!

Current Cast of Characters
Claude Faustus: Angelx624
Alois Trancy: CandyKaza_Love
Ciel Phantomhive: Emma
Sebastian Michaelis: Kato

We could use just about anyone from the series, and we don't really have to have every single character for the panel, but having a good number of them would be nice. I'll update this post as we gain more characters for the panel! ^^ Also decided to just go ahead and make a new thread and start fresh for this year. :D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

Updated the first post. Also I'm debating on whether or not we should keep this a dance lesson panel or change it to a normal Q&A/some other type of Kuro panel, judging by the possible cast size we have(and with this many possible people in the panel, it might be difficult to teach ballroom dance lessons in the amount of time we have, plus JJ said we should break it back down to 1 hour, since we had a lot of time left over after last year's panel).

Though, we shall see what happens and what everyone else thinks on this. Will keep you all posted!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

lyrota

Hi! This sounds super awesome! Me and two of my friends are doing ciel, lizzie, sebastian and we really want to do it! it seems like so much fun!

Angelx624

Excellent! We could use a Ciel and Sebastian! Though we might already have a Lizzie........ ><
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

lyrota

Awesome! And no problems, if you do end up needing her then still willing! Actually our Sebastian might be opting out but ciel is going to do it no matter what. Do you need any like confirmation pictures or something?

Angelx624

Sure! It'd be good to know you at least have the costume!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

lyrota

okay!

Here's our ciel, who will for sure be  doing it: http://blacklilycosplay.deviantart.com/art/Testing-one-two-430990970

http://blacklilycosplay.deviantart.com/art/Masquerade-432163390

Ill update the rest soon, since sebastian and lizzy only have their wigs, and costumes are in progress.

Angelx624

Aaahhh yer such a cute Ciel(I'm going to assume you're the Ciel? Or am I wrong, if so sorry about that! ;w;) >w<

And ok! :P
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

MelissaStar

I'm a Ciel cosplayer and would like to be in the panel here are some photos:
http://blackrocketshooter.deviantart.com/gallery/36892288
(On the second link and scroll down I will be the Ciel in the black outfit)
http://renobenphotography.com/2012/09/10/sacanime-summer-2012-kuroshitsuji-gathering/

Angelx624

Thank you for your interest! Though if you read earlier posts, Ciel's position has already been filled. >< So sorry about that! :C
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

lyrota

Hi! Just checking in on how things are going! Any news on the Lizzie? Do you know if you still need one or not? Thanks!

Angelx624

Ok, so our panel has been accepted!! You can find the time and place in the first post! ^^

Also, our original Lizzie can't do the panel now, so we could definitely use one, lyrota! :D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

Giving this a little bump because we are in need of a William T. Spears for the panel(as well as any other characters we're missing but who we really need is Will at this point) so if you're interested let me know!!

Other than that, we're pretty much all set! :)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

Well now, the panel went well!! We got asked a lot more questions than I thought we'd be asked, but hey, we had fun and the audience had fun, and that's all that matters!

We'll definitely be returning next year!! Hopefully with the same cast as this year as well as additions to our cast. :)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

jaythecosplayer

I would like to see the video for this panel.

Angelx624

(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

Forgot to mention, but the panel has been submitted. ^^; Just waiting to be approved!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

destroyer_of_chantries

Necro-ing a somewhat old thread! I will be returning as Grell!

Also, I think we need to update who all is in the panel. We have a Ciel now, remember? And one person shouldn't be listed anymore.

Angelx624

The first post has been updated with the necessary changes, as well as the official time and location of the panel!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Candy_KazaLove

Ah guys! Who else can't wait??   :D :D :D ;D
Cosplay List for Fanime 2015:

Hersha (online form)
Aoba Seragaki