Fruits Basket Gathering 2016!

Started by Angelx624, January 24, 2016, 11:55:25 PM

Angelx624

Ok, so I decided that I'd just go ahead and attempt to host a Fruits Basket gathering!! What with the new manga being out, I thought maybe we will see Fruba cosplays come back. <3

Anyways! On to the important stuff!!

Day: Friday
Time: 3pm
Place: G7(Artsy structure out front)

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Number of Attendees: 6

List of Attendees
Angelx624 - Kagura Sohma

Photo Order
Big Group Shot(everyone)
Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo
Sohmas
Individual Characters
Pairings
Requests
Possible Final Group Shot? (In case anyone shows up late to the gathering)

Hey, so I know Fruits Basket cosplays are kinda declining(or have been for the past couple years), but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a Fruits Basket gathering for this year. I know there have been Fruba gatherings in the past, and I'm not sure if anyone's planning to host one this year, but since a friend and I are planning on doing Fruba cosplays for Fanime, I thought I'd ask and see if either someone's planning on hosting a gathering this year, or if not then if there's enough interest for one at all. ^^

If no one else plans to host it, I might do so. XD Just have to see if anyone is interested at all.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Angelx624

Alright, deciding to go ahead and attempt this. Bumping this up because of this! ^^ Check the first post!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Angelx624

Gathering submissions are open! Is everyone ok with Friday at 3pm?
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Angelx624

We're getting closer to the con, everyone!! Also I'd love to have a list here going of who's attending and what costume you'll be wearing. I've got people interested on FB, but would like to keep this thread updated, as well!!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Angelx624

Five more days til the gathering!! :o I'm getting excited... xDD Just wanted to give this another bump since it fell to the third page..... ;-;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Angelx624

Woot, got more people attending via the FB event!! ^^ Guys, PLEASE post here if you're going to the gathering!! <3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Angelx624

Got knocked off the first page again. Just wanna make sure people see this thread since the con is technically tomorrow!! o:
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka