2007 Arcade Game List! [Please Sticky]

Started by Spiritsnare, May 16, 2007, 06:17:18 PM

otakuapprentice

air hockey is cool and all......but we must introduce and infect the masses to the sweet, sweet fun and pain which is...BLISTER HOCKEY!!![/color]
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

otakuya

So about WMMT2, is it gonna be 4 linked? AX had 4 machines with 4 player races last year.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Otakuya"So about WMMT2, is it gonna be 4 linked? AX had 4 machines with 4 player races last year.
oh god, i hope this is how its gonna be setup...
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

deepbluevibes

abcbadcat

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"
Quote from: "Otakuya"So about WMMT2, is it gonna be 4 linked? AX had 4 machines with 4 player races last year.
oh god, i hope this is how its gonna be setup...
I suck at the game but this would be awesome!

740 balance FC3S FTW!

Zerocide

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

They're probably getting the session machines from SFSU. And SFSU has a NICE stool for the game. If all else fails we could start stacking chairs >.>
Check 1

Chun

No ITG makes fanimafia a sad panda :(.

No really, lot of good custom stepcharts...

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "Chun"No ITG makes fanimafia a sad panda :(.

~Chun
I recently made 6 stepcharts.  But the problem is that most of them passed 2 minutes which I can't put them in ITG2.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"
Quote from: "Chun"No ITG makes fanimafia a sad panda :(.

~Chun
I recently made 6 stepcharts.  But the problem is that most of them passed 2 minutes which I can't put them in ITG2.

You don't know how to patch your OGGs?

Chun gave me a stepchart for the full version of Passion which showed up in MGL's r21 cab no prob after I patched it.
epic progressive

vox

deepbluevibes

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: Spiritsnare
Quote from: OniCourseMusha
Quote from: ChunNo ITG makes fanimafia a sad panda :(.

~Chun
I recently made 6 stepcharts.  But the problem is that most of them passed 2 minutes which I can't put them in ITG2.

You don't know how to patch your OGGs?

Chun gave me a stepchart for the full version of Passion which showed up in MGL's r21 cab no prob after I patched it.
I know how to turn songs into OGG I thought they have a limit to not pass 2 minutes.  U gotta see what I've made I'm sure it's paddable fun!

I'm not debating just my opinion.
ITG is far dead of what I've seen, haven't even heard a single mix coming out on ITG after the lawsuit plus I've already passed all ITG2 singles on expert (including Vertex^2) that I lost interest and i got bored of it unless we're using R21. 
I am interested in trying out DDR Supernova 2.  Plus DDR is far more popular in most anime cons.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

deepbluevibes

Kazuhide Aeiji

I'm surprised they have Melty Blood. I don't play much, just watch MTP play...who doesn't even play anymore *shrug*
But I will be there for Slash. (whahaha, coming from the loser who still has/plays XX, I'm an easy win)

I'm gonna hope I don't spend too much on DDR/Guitarfreaks/Slash...still need to buy myself some quality GG doujin  :D

Raydere

DoDonPachi 2? Ew. I've heard bad things about it (not Cave-developed, combos don't reset if broken, score doesn't reset after continue, etc.)

I would prefer ESP Galuda (like from last year), Giga Wing, or Mushihime-sama.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

deepbluevibes

OniCourseMusha

There are ups and downs on ITG, Supernova, and Extremes even some of the facts u  showed.

I do agree about the ITG being harder but I have to clarify that PIU is still insanely harder than ITG and always been.

I've talked to Zerocide about having both Supernova and Extreme at fanime.  There are still ddr veterans that prefers extreme over supernova.  Old popular license that are fun to play such as Rhythm and Police, Dam Dariam, etc.. plus the timing is much easier than supernova.
It would of been nice to have ITG2 R21 cuz people would want to show off there anime songs edit on there.

So where u gonna be at during fanime? I would like to meet u.  Or anycase u should go hang out at Zerocide's room for Pop'n Music Session.
Kraken Con Staff

deepbluevibes

OniCourseMusha

Yeah it's the people having taste in timing just like how IIDX was when it reached 9th style, I'm even tired of playing Extreme for the past 4 years so I feel ya.  I started playing DDR as much as u do.  I do also prefer Supernova over extreme for new step patterns but thats okay its nice to try out some old ones once in the while just like I played 4th plus during the previous fanime.  You're not wrong I'm just pointing out some few things out that are missing.

Actually I enjoy playing IIDX, Pop'n, GF, and DM.  Currently getting better at IIDX and Pop'n.  I'm also trying get better at Drummania but not that great.  I've only passed Dragon Blade on Extreme.  The more better at that game the more I enjoy!

Oh? U play 3rd strike? Maybe I should have few rounds wit u. I'm getting back into it.
Kraken Con Staff

magz

I've never been to Fanime before. Where will the arcades be located?

Oh, and this is kinda off-topic, but what time are we allowed to go? Registration opens at 8, but what about access to the rest of the convention?

deepbluevibes