Main Menu

Recent posts

Video Programming / Re: Absence of video programmi...
Last post by Animator22 - Today at 12:28:34 AM
It does suck but it does make sense. Free and open to all with or without badge not making money off viewings but by simply requiring a badge meaning form of payment was accepted to view the content which publishers of said content would not be happy with. The FMV's were my main focus of the show and now gotta hope it will return next year.
Really hoping I can get my full Ranni cosplay done in time for fanime, I'd love to attend this gathering! (If not, I think my backup is a spoof cosplay of Ranni as a Sailor Moon sailor scout lol)
Went last year and had a blast! (I was one of the million Sophie cosplayers haha) Depending what day this ends up being, I'm hoping to be ballroom Haru from The Cat Returns!
ITS BEEN YEARS YALL!

BLEACH Gathering 2023

Day: TBD
Time: TBD

Cosplayers:

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
Karakura Town
Soul Society
13 court guard squads
Captains
Lieutenants

Hueco Mundo
Espada

Fullbringers

Thousand Year Blood War

Requests

Link to the Facebook Page

https://fb.me/e/3l79ypzSp?mibextid=RQdjqZ

Notes:
*please be mindful of anime-only fans and do your best to not spoil the manga. :)
*To ensure social distancing, this event will be held outdoors. Please plan accordingly; wear sunscreen and stay hydrated.
Hello everyone!

Our gathering was a huge success last year so I figured I'd get this organized again for 2023 :)
I'm aiming for same loc and day as last year but for now we'll say it's TBD.

This gathering includes games from the Dark Souls series, Demons souls, Bloodborne and Elden Ring

Day: TBD

Time: TBD

Cosplayers:
   JumpyWizardCosplay as Juno Hoslow (Elden Ring)
   Shuttleduck as Varre (Elden Ring)

Legal statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the gathering/event this year. If you do not want to be included in those photos please setup aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed

Photo Order:

Dark Souls characters
Demons souls characters
Bloodborne characters
Elden Ring characters

Feel free to reach out if you wanna join in or have other input. I'll add you to the list of cosplayers if you like otherwise I'm hoping to see everyone again at the gathering
Thanks!

-Jumpy/Sarah
Update to keep the post relevant!
Update to keep the post relevant!
Figure I'd give this another try.
Video Programming / Midnight Madness 2023! CAN'T S...
Last post by HunterZero - January 26, 2023, 08:29:35 PM
New year, and Midnight Madness Continues!

Midnight Madness Stream this weekend!

Saturday, January 28, 2023
11PM - 2AM
All times Pacific
http://twitch.tv/andrevsworld

STAY UP LATE
WATCH VIDEOS
HEAR THE VOICES
Cosplay! Construction, Tips, Gatherings, Advice / duolingo cosplay group
Last post by janilee - January 22, 2023, 09:47:57 PM
Just an idea i'm throwing out there, would anyone like to cosplay the duolingo cast with me? The way every character's got a story is hilarious. anyway, i will be purple emo teen. They've got a specific cast list so i'm not expecting much but i thought it'd be fun to give it a try.