Post Fanime Thank You! Kingdom Hearts Gathering

Started by maikiritori, June 12, 2010, 07:44:28 PM

Cosplay Circus

- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

maikiritori

I've updated the list again! Yay! :D
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

Phantom Roxas

If I can get the outfit, I'll be going as Ventus-Vanitas. I may or may not wear my Organization XIII cloak on top of that for the sake of cosplaying as Venitas cosplaying as Roxas.

maikiritori

Oooh, that sounds like a barrel full of monkeys (real live screaming monkeys) fun; a cosplay within a cosplay. :D
I've updated the list!

Phantom Roxas

First, I'll need to get a Roxas/Ven wig. However, I typically order costumes rather than make them, but I can't find a good Vanitas cosplay that I can buy.

maikiritori

In that case, I've put you into the unconfirmed category for now. But I'm still looking forward to seeing you there, in whatever cosplay you have. :D

maikiritori

Bump. ^_^

Also, I'm looking for a second organizer to help me run the gathering at con. I almost didn't make it to 2011 on time because of my duties within Fanime, so having an onsite second organizer would be a great help, and it would keep the gathering going at an awesome pace. I'm looking forward to 2012!

carladawn

I'd like to come!! I will either bring Ariel (mermaid version) or Tinkerbell, depending on what day it's scheduled.

maikiritori

YAY!!! I'd love to have you back! I'm hoping to have it the same day/time that it was last year. The gathering seems to get the biggest turnout during that time. I'll update the first post for you as a possible attendee until we get the day/time set, and update it with the proper info later. ^_^

carladawn

Thank you so much!! :D The gathering was a lot of fun last year and everyone was very nice and pleasant to talk to.  I loved that everyone seemed cool with the Tangled cast joining in. :p  Saturday sounds like a good day to me, I'll put that down in my plans. :D

Cosplay Circus

Ah so due to some unfortunate events I've dropped my Marluxia cosplay so thought I'd let you know so you can keep this updated, I think MokurenTattoo had also added me as Marluxia from when she added her large group so I can get removed from that as well. :(
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

maikiritori

Gasp! NUUUUUUUU! You'll still stop by and say hi, right? As long as your cosplay schedule allows it, anyway. >>

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: maikiritori on November 10, 2011, 04:15:52 PM
Gasp! NUUUUUUUU! You'll still stop by and say hi, right? As long as your cosplay schedule allows it, anyway. >>

Of course~ ^^
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

carladawn

If it is Saturday, I will be coming as Ariel to the gathering for sure. :D

maikiritori

@Wolftale: Awesomesauce!!
@carladawn: Sweet :)

carladawn

Will this be in the afternoon again, like 4 or 5 again?

maikiritori

Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope you have a good one. :D
Also, just a little reminder that I'm still looking for someone to help me run the gathering during con.
Also, also, the CGD is looking for staff members... If you would be interested, or know someone who is; have them pop on over to the CGD thread and read the first post for more info. (I know it's a shameless plug, but I'm only doing it here)
I'm looking forward to this year, and I hope you all are too!

maikiritori

Quote from: carladawn on November 11, 2011, 01:35:28 PM
Will this be in the afternoon again, like 4 or 5 again?
I don't know how I missed your post... Sorries. I think 5 works out best for most people. I'd like to have it on Saturday again, since (I think) the Cosplay Spectacular is on Sunday again this year.
Would it be easier if it were a different day/time? I'm totally open to suggestions.

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

maikiritori

That would be super awesome! I hope you can!!