Bleach Gathering 2012!

Started by inoli, August 19, 2011, 07:06:19 PM

Pika-Ninja

Ello again~ I hope i'm not being annoying..or pushy..or um..anoying xD

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,16808.0.html

Again my fan panel is anyone would like to join~ Any one can really join, but i REALLY, REALLY, really want a Ichigo/Hichigo, Byakuya, and an Ukitake. JUST SAYIN' I like all characters though~ SO JOIN Prease? *puppy dog faic*
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

kohana ichibana

I'm trying to get my outfit ready in time. >< Put me down for Captain Yoruichi for now. :3
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

billgoku

Quote from: inoli on January 30, 2012, 10:59:21 PM
@_@ I think I might need to keep Nejibana in Shikai to keep certain Captains safe.

Kpmonkeygirl and Billgoku I've added you to the list! WELCOME!!
Indeed I'm all for "duplicates" of everyone! That would be AWESOME! Its fun sometimes to have a second third or fifth of your character running around. Quite a few shenanigans and well, hey! NEW FRIEND they like the same character you do! In short, everyone's welcomed!

I'll try to stop by Pika-Ninja ;) sounds like fun but till I know when most the gatherings are and when I'm not doing photoshoots for others I cant make any promises.

ok so prodding at some of the old skool'ers for Bleach and it seams like Fountains in Front Convention Entrance Marriott Side will be the best spot, we've been here before and well, if we want to continue after our hour shoot some of us can chill in the park near by. Any secondary recommendations just in case? Remember there has been construction in some of the aria so not everything available to us last year will be available this year.

Thank you,

Wow, guess I will have to go down there in the next week to see all the changes, but it will be good to see the ol big turd snake.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

sushie

So I will be coming as Toshiro again, I might do captain or the soccer casual outfit, I'm not too sure yet... :P
Anyone want to add to my poll as to which to bring to this gathering lol, so far casual's winning by 2 votes!
Its a trap...!
2013 (more TBA)
Piko Utatane: Casuals
Rock Lee: Shippuden + Original
Lizzy (Kuroshitsuji)

merwin86

Quote from: sushie on February 02, 2012, 06:19:27 PM
So I will be coming as Toshiro again, I might do captain or the soccer casual outfit, I'm not too sure yet... :P
Anyone want to add to my poll as to which to bring to this gathering lol, so far casual's winning by 2 votes!

I vote for casual, as long as you make sure to actually bring a soccer ball.
FANIME 2013 Cosplays
Bleach: Gin Ichimaru (captain version)
            Shinji Hirako (student version)

sushie

I will be actually carrying a soccer ball around the whole time if I'm casual! :D  It would be so funny if we had a Karin too lol.
(Casual is now winning by 3)
Its a trap...!
2013 (more TBA)
Lizzy (Kuroshitsuji)

Pika-Ninja

Quote from: sushie on February 03, 2012, 06:27:40 AM
I will be actually carrying a soccer ball around the whole time if I'm casual! :D  It would be so funny if we had a Karin too lol.
(Casual is now winning by 3)

Casual! Although momo will fangirl over you regardless casual or captain.
Fanime plans~

sushie

Hehe so from the looks of it I'll be there as casual Toshiro~ ^.^
Now time to see if I can convince a friend to do Karin for me lol.
Its a trap...!
2013 (more TBA)
Lizzy (Kuroshitsuji)

somegirlkatie

I'll be there as Sode No Shirayuki.  ;)

Pika-Ninja

Quote from: somegirlkatie on February 06, 2012, 03:38:53 PM

OMG. Will you be in my bleach panel?! I'll be rukia :D
Fanime plans~

somegirlkatie

Quote from: Pika-Ninja on February 06, 2012, 04:51:04 PM

Haha, when do you think it will be? :3

Pika-Ninja

Quote from: somegirlkatie on February 06, 2012, 09:07:50 PM

It's either Sunday early eveningish. Or monday morning or afternoon
Fanime plans~

somegirlkatie

Quote from: Pika-Ninja on February 07, 2012, 05:16:19 PM
Quote from: somegirlkatie on February 06, 2012, 09:07:50 PM

It's either Sunday early eveningish. Or monday morning or afternoon

I can make it if it's on Sunday, but I won't be at Fanime on monday. :c

Pika-Ninja

awwh :( okay. Let's hope for sunday~ Can you post on the forum for the panel~
Fanime plans~

somegirlkatie

Quote from: Pika-Ninja on February 07, 2012, 08:34:44 PM
awwh :( okay. Let's hope for sunday~ Can you post on the forum for the panel~

Yeah :(. I posted for you! I need a new wig for Sode no Shirayuki. ;_; I want more of a greyish silver instead of pure white maybe. I dunno though, lol.

inoli

ok sushie and Somegirlkatie I have you both added!!!

A Silver wig for Sode no Shirayuki might look really nice! I've been tempted to do that costume for a while now though I'm still really undecided what color I would actually get. If your Furisode is actually a brilliant white a silver will look really good. Otherwise if it's a cream the white would still look good.

Aww I feel all sorts of forgotten Rukia *tease tease* Excited for everyone else but your long lost FukuTaichou/Assistant Captain ;)

somegirlkatie

Quote from: inoli on February 08, 2012, 06:01:21 PM
ok sushie and Somegirlkatie I have you both added!!!

A Silver wig for Sode no Shirayuki might look really nice! I've been tempted to do that costume for a while now though I'm still really undecided what color I would actually get. If your Furisode is actually a brilliant white a silver will look really good. Otherwise if it's a cream the white would still look good.

Aww I feel all sorts of forgotten Rukia *tease tease* Excited for everyone else but your long lost FukuTaichou/Assistant Captain ;)

It's a brilliant white. :p. I cosplayed her at Anime Expo last year, but I could only walk around in it for like 1 hour before I started to die of heat exhaustion. I do hope it's not that hot at Fanime. ;_;

inoli

@somegirlkatie Awww sad I must have missed you!!! I did Shunsui for AX and my bare little toes over the edge of my Waraji were rather toasty. despite all the layers it's amazing how open chest and nearly bare feet keeps you rather temperate!  I'm goign to be praying for decent weather too, though May? In California I have no clue, haha in Colorado it has snowed before so you never know what it'll be like!

somegirlkatie

Quote from: inoli on February 08, 2012, 09:39:00 PM
@somegirlkatie Awww sad I must have missed you!!! I did Shunsui for AX and my bare little toes over the edge of my Waraji were rather toasty. despite all the layers it's amazing how open chest and nearly bare feet keeps you rather temperate!  I'm goign to be praying for decent weather too, though May? In California I have no clue, haha in Colorado it has snowed before so you never know what it'll be like!

I think I only got a few pictures taken of me, some group of short little Rukias were spazzing out when I came down the stairs. Last year it wasn't really hot at Fanime, but then again I wasn't wearing super heavy clothes either. :X

Shinigami_Lover

I was fine in Kira but not InuYasha last year and both wear pretty much the same clothes... als two different days
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)