Pika-Ninja

Gosh, i hope it's not freezing >.<
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

Haunterluvcookies

For me it was cold as it got later in the day last year at fanime 2011. I hoping its not cold again sense the gathering is in the afternoon.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

inoli

well this is why I thought around 3 was best. It's not in the heat of the day but still before it starts getting really cool, a bit later for other shoots which usually start up at noon or 1 and before any real big events......sometimes.

Shinigami_Lover

I like sort of Later shoots too... Means I do not get as burned....
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Haunterluvcookies

I agree with not getting burned.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

kimu

With every year we've seen, no idea what the weather will be or temperature-wise either. There's even been rain at rare times....
Or wind either with sun or with clouds. So sun doesn't mean it will be warm either.

So this taichou says just be prepared for anything (if you're worried about cold have a coat or blanket handy when not in photos, if hot, sun block, parasol, water)--but most importantly plan to have fun.
Have to start thinking about the fun photo set ups in the next couple months.....

Shinigami_Lover

And lets make sure you are feeling at your best so you can make it the line up ^_^ Right Ukitake.

Also I think it would be fun to have the Captains and Vice Captains go to Lunch head over to the shoot as a group...or just the Captains

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

inoli

;) that's my job! I wouldn't be a good Fuku-Taichou if I didn't keep Ukitake Taichou in the best health as possible....
With Unohana Taichou's help of course ;)

Shinigami_Lover

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

kimu

Yes, I'll do my best to not be sick! My fuku taichou is running the gathering, so he's going to be extra busy and so hopefully doesn't also have to take care of me, too.
;D

As for lunch, it looks like the FF gathering is going to mid-day (noon or 1 pm), so some of us won't be able to attend a lunch before getting ready for the Bleach gathering. But I hope it's fun!!

Shinigami_Lover

Super. ^_^ Yes and he always was complaining that he did not want to be your fuku taichou and now he is in charge of a photo shoot ^_^

Or we could do a dinner?

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

inoli

I think "complaining" might have been too strong of a word there Hirako-Taichou. Perhaps trying to shed light to others that might have been more worthy of such an honored position as to serve as second in command to one of the first Captains of the Gote 13.
It appears I have underestimated myself ;P

Lets see what other events may be happening before we get to planning a dinner. I'm sure we can all work together to get a good photo list together in the time being.

Shinigami_Lover

Ok Ok I got me. ^_^ Sorry used the wrong word.

I bet we can

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

Pika-Ninja

Like i said ~ Anything is fine. I'm going to be with my nii-san (stark) Pretty much all day.
Fanime plans~

Shinigami_Lover

So I am going to be doing 101 years ago to the shoot for sure now I have a pretty wig... I am doing the time skip one to Sakuracon .... And School outfit though out the Bleach day

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

DarkOneWingedAngel

I will try to be there as Released form Starrk ^-^

ININ

Please add me as Toshiro Hitsugaya p:>

This year I stopped taking pics of cosplayers because I want to be a 100% true cosplayer.  I make an exception and I take pics of everyone at the gathering.  I want to help make inoli's first Bleach gathering a blast!

Pika-Ninja

Quote from: DarkOneWingedAngel on February 27, 2012, 09:59:54 PM
I will try to be there as Released form Starrk ^-^

OH BOY ANOTHER STARRK!
You better not fall asleep on me! ._.
Fanime plans~

kimu

Quote from: ININ on February 29, 2012, 11:50:32 PM
Please add me as Toshiro Hitsugaya p:>

This year I stopped taking pics of cosplayers because I want to be a 100% true cosplayer.  I make an exception and I take pics of everyone at the gathering.  I want to help make inoli's first Bleach gathering a blast!

Yeah for Shiro-chan!!
;D
(Hm, does this mean I need to come up with another Santa-san surprise? hmm)

somegirlkatie

The commission I had done for Sode No Shirayuki's hairpiece is completed and on it's way to my house. ;D Happy day today.
Now I need to actually find out how to make her sword.  x3

Don't mind me, I'm in a bit of a hyper mood. Fanime needs to hurry up.
;D
How is everyone's costumes coming along?