Bleach Gathering 2012!

Started by inoli, August 19, 2011, 07:06:19 PM

kohana ichibana

:3 See you guys soon! I'll be there friday night :D
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

ININ

Our 3:30pm start time should give us shade C:

LunaRedEyes

sorry i didnt post long before now, i'll be showing up as Captain Kyouroku if thats okay :)

kohana ichibana

>< I forgot to mention my badge will not have my forum name on it. I haven't used this pen name in years but I'm too lazy to make a new account. My badge will say Naiagu if anyone happens to see me running around.

nurserachael

Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 18, 2012, 01:56:59 PM
Quote from: nurserachael on May 18, 2012, 12:33:50 PM
i'll be wearing my cirucci thunderwitch (arrancar #105) costume again this year   ::)

I demand a picture with you. I bought a wig for her, but then lost interest in cosplaying her. xD!

for sure!   :D  i actually styled her wig myself, from a long straight wig i bought super cheap

somegirlkatie

Quote from: nurserachael on May 24, 2012, 08:51:44 PM
Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 18, 2012, 01:56:59 PM
Quote from: nurserachael on May 18, 2012, 12:33:50 PM
i'll be wearing my cirucci thunderwitch (arrancar #105) costume again this year   ::)

I demand a picture with you. I bought a wig for her, but then lost interest in cosplaying her. xD!

for sure!   :D  i actually styled her wig myself, from a long straight wig i bought super cheap
^_^ Fantastic.

kohana ichibana

It's midnight... I just finished my cloak for Yoruichi... let's do this!

somegirlkatie

Quote from: kohana ichibana on May 25, 2012, 12:08:35 AM

LOL.
*pat* I feel you.
I'm waiting for Paper Mache to dry my mom is swearing at a hat for one of my cosplays. (She's sewing fabric to it.)

I have to get up at 6:00am, I'm kind of doomed. lool.

kohana ichibana

Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 25, 2012, 12:20:40 AM

LOL.
*pat* I feel you.
I'm waiting for Paper Mache to dry my mom is swearing at a hat for one of my cosplays. (She's sewing fabric to it.)

XD Oh wow. I have to wake up at 7am every morning because of work. I'm going to work today only because my co-worker left me in charge, since he's the Luigi for the Super Yaoi brothers and needed to be at fanime today.

somegirlkatie

Quote from: kohana ichibana on May 25, 2012, 07:27:21 AM
Quote from: somegirlkatie on May 25, 2012, 12:20:40 AM

LOL.
*pat* I feel you.

Goodmorning to you then! ^_^!

My mom is finishing the last of the things needed.
While I get to be a sitting duck, yay.
XD Oh wow. I have to wake up at 7am every morning because of work. I'm going to work today only because my co-worker left me in charge, since he's the Luigi for the Super Yaoi brothers and needed to be at fanime today.

merwin86

Had a great time at the gathering. Glad to see that Bleach isn't totally dead yet. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did, and I'll see you next year hopefully.
FANIME 2013 Cosplays
Bleach: Gin Ichimaru (captain version)
            Shinji Hirako (student version)

inoli

Thanks to everyone who showed! Sorry I messed a bit on the timing and trying to make sure everyone got in for shots.*sweatdrop*
mass apologies to the Arrancar and everyone Hueco Mundo oriented. Thanks to all my helpers and everyone who kicked me into making sure everyone was up there.

Work has already told me that they will chain me to my work station if I try to leave for memorial weekend again so I will not be returning, least the possibility of it is slim to nothing. so if anyone would like to run the gathering correctly this time haha ;) Please do step forward!

Shinigami_Lover

inoli you did a wonderful job and I will be more then happy to run the gathering next year. Love Bleach and I love gatherings
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

somegirlkatie

Sorry again for not attending! :(! It sounded like fun. I had a photoshoot last for like an hour and a half lol. x3

kimu

I'd like to thank Tenkage for taking almost all of the Bleach gathering pics on my camera. Because of her efforts, I have a lot of photos to share:

http://s942.photobucket.com/albums/ad266/kimu_cosplay/Fanime%2012%20Bleach/

Enjoy! :D

ININ

Thank you inoli for organizing the gathering ^__^  It was a fun gathering, especially going back to Cesar Chavez Park for additional pics.

Here are the pics:  http://innovateinfinitely.com/fanimegatherings/2012.html  Scroll down to our gathering because I posted pics from other gatherings.  Enjoy!