Hello!Project cosplay 2007

Started by ohayo_sunshine, February 07, 2007, 05:06:26 PM

ohayo_sunshine

Is anyone going to cosplay as any member of Hello!Project (ex: Berryz Koubou, Morning Musume, etc...)?
I really want to do one and maybe get a group going. Sorry to sound like a charity case but unfortunately, I don't have any friends or anybody to cosplay with... I know that there is USA Musume, who i think are freakin' awesome, but aside from that, I just want to get a group...
Any takers?
I was planning on doing Berryz Koubou's costume for Munawasagi Scarlet or morning musume's Ambitious, hell even maybe their new song Egao YES Nude.
If i got other people, i can teach the dance as well.
For my "resume" of dancing, you can check out youtube and look for me as majikuruMaChan.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=majikuruMaChan

kdsghdofhgdfgtsdkfvjsdr

I hope there are people out there willing to join/help/etc.

ohayo_sunshine

Michi

I'm playing with the idea of doing a Maki costume for Fanime, but I may wait til AX. I did Gomattou Maki back at AX '05 with a group, and this year my friends and I are doing Biyuuden/v-u-den at this year's AX. :D
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

ohayo_sunshine

i feel bad because the only cons that i can go to are ones that are max 1 hour drive away from san jose...

Vanessa

I had a few Hello!Project costumes, I did Mari's Mini Moni outfit, Miki Fujimoto's Boogie Woogie Train outfit and THAT dress Kei wore in her graduation, but sadly I have sold them off. I assumed H!P was dead. But I like your youtube video's and I hope to see you at fanime doing something Berryz Kobou, they are easily my favorite H!P group, besides Melon Kinebi.

ohayo_sunshine

thank you so much!
are you going to do any H!P stuff?
i look forward to seeing you at fanime:)