Sun @ 5pm
0 (0%)
other and i will post my opinion
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: April 08, 2007, 10:16:50 AM

Vanessa

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"Bump once again.

My commission from ChibifiedCosplay.com should be arriving within the next few months. By then I'm sure to have a great Cosplay goin' down.

Would you recommend this "ChibifiedCosplay.com" place for others to use? My friend is looking for a place to put in an order for AX..

BrightHeart76

Quote from: "Vanessa"

My commission from ChibifiedCosplay.com should be arriving within the next few months. By then I'm sure to have a great Cosplay goin' down.

Would you recommend this "ChibifiedCosplay.com" place for others to use? My friend is looking for a place to put in an order for AX..

I don't know about chibified, but I've had very good luck with qqcosplay.com  They are fast, cheap and the outfit is really nicely made.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Vanessa

Quote from: "BrightHeart76"

I don't know about chibified, but I've had very good luck with qqcosplay.com  They are fast, cheap and the outfit is really nicely made.

Wow that place looks awsome, I will tell my friend about this place, ASAP! what outfit did you buy from them?

BrightHeart76

I had them do a new one.  Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi.  It's amazing, fully lined, the colors are right and it fits great.  I'm so excited.   :D   They made it from scratch in less then a month.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

ranma12

Quote from: "BrightHeart76"(Why does my computer hate me?) :evil:

No promises but I'll look into doing a Ranma cosplay as well as my other two.  It'd be nice to have a gathering to go to, even if it's just a few people.  

Where does one find a giant spatula anyway?
lol thats one of thosethings you make by hand haha

Neo-Zaku

Well seeing as when the forum crashed it took out my original reply I will restate I will be going as Mousse, and will have a Ranma, Ryoga and possibly a Kuno traveling with me down there. Provided I get to go...

*mumbles* Stupid base inspection.
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

ranma12

Quote from: "Neo-Zaku"Well seeing as when the forum crashed it took out my original reply I will restate I will be going as Mousse, and will have a Ranma, Ryoga and possibly a Kuno traveling with me down there. Provided I get to go...

*mumbles* Stupid base inspection.
Ok sweet i hope to see you all ^_^

zoupzuop2

I haven't spoken with Chibified lately, but she's done a great job on my commishes so far. She's yet to send them to me, but as long as it's here before Fanime I'm okay.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

ranma12

we need more ranma people

Lizchan33

I was thinking about going as shampoo but seeing as how I've planned too much... that won't happen.. v_v

ranma12

Quote from: "Lizchan33"I was thinking about going as shampoo but seeing as how I've planned too much... that won't happen.. v_v
ohh well if ypu change ur mind do look us up i think we r gona do sateday way too much is going on sunday.

Lizchan33

Quote from: "ranma12"
Quote from: "Lizchan33"I was thinking about going as shampoo but seeing as how I've planned too much... that won't happen.. v_v
ohh well if ypu change ur mind do look us up i think we r gona do sateday way too much is going on sunday.
I might come take pictures :3
I'll be either dressed as a lolita, Riku(from KH), or a Maid. xD

ranma12

Quote from: "Lizchan33"
Quote from: "ranma12"
I might come take pictures :3
I'll be either dressed as a lolita, Riku(from KH), or a Maid. xD
olol

Girlycard

hello I'm going as Akane Tendo
Always looking for my perfect guy

zoupzuop2

Yay Girlycard! Welcome to the club!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Girlycard

HAPPY TO JOIN!!! I LOVE RANMA! WHOO!
Always looking for my perfect guy

ranma12

Quote from: "Girlycard"HAPPY TO JOIN!!! I LOVE RANMA! WHOO!
yesh yesh welcome

ranma12

is there another gathering or did some one set up ranma already?!?!?!

ranma12

FYI this gathuring has been set up for 2pm on saturday!

zoupzuop2

Sweet times! I should probably let my work know that I have no intention of working that Saturday (...or that Friday for that matter.) 24 hour jobs are awful. 0_o