when is Pre-reg going to be opening up for 2012?

Started by Rodney_Pheonix, September 12, 2011, 11:37:29 AM

obliviousedward

Quote from: OGIGA on January 06, 2012, 03:21:26 PM
Woohoo! I guess I'm satisfied with a number that's under 50. =]

LOL. I got 14 myself. Yay for page stalking! 8D
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Yukari Kaiba

got myself #70, first time getting a number below 100 :D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

pdkl95

wow... the webserver logfile is scrolling by too fast to read.

soooo many unexpected problems, but the site is finally up.
That must mean I can go get some sleep now.

There's some rough edges, CSS i didn't have time to finish, etc... but that's not worth delaying things even further. stylesheet touchups can wait. Prereg can't.

Now watch something blow up the second i step away from the computer...
* pdkl95 heads off to bed.
Brent Sanders, FanimeCon Registration (1999-2012)
Software Dev for registration.fanime.com (2010-2012)
If the pre-reg website is broken, email: [email protected]

Dany

If my memory serves me, however, the reg number and what goes on your badge doesn't necessarily agree. :)
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Lucifargundam

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Same I have not seen my Email yet.

Quote from: Dany on January 06, 2012, 03:38:19 PM
If my memory serves me, however, the reg number and what goes on your badge doesn't necessarily agree. :)

Some years they do, other years they don't

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

OGIGA

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on January 06, 2012, 03:45:12 PM
Quote from: Dany on January 06, 2012, 03:38:19 PM

Some years they do, other years they don't
Just looking at the invoice number. Seems like it should be sequential. My badge number is in the 12000's.

Sen

The servers are being hammered so your confirmation emails will take a while. Thanks for your patience!
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

bahamutknightzero

Ok so I wasn't alone in not getting the email. Is it happening with all email services or just Yahoo Mail?

Mizuhime54

Gmail's jammed too. *sighs* Should have thought this through a bit more lol. *grabs lawn chair*

captboog

I think registering from my phone was a decent idea then, if the servers started filling up fast. I got 6, which makes me more than content.

Loved the 'Baka', 'all bugfixing and no minecraft makes regstaff something something', and 'I CAN HAS SLEEP NOW' Messages, and the nyancat ant Touhou. My friends and I gave rep for that, despite the delay. Super excited!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: captboog on January 06, 2012, 04:18:16 PM
I think registering from my phone was a decent idea then, if the servers started filling up fast. I got 6, which makes me more than content.

Loved the 'Baka', 'all bugfixing and no minecraft makes regstaff something something', and 'I CAN HAS SLEEP NOW' Messages, and the nyancat ant Touhou. My friends and I gave rep for that, despite the delay. Super excited!

I smell a Weeaboo afoot...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

kookiekween99

My number was 98. I was excited that I got in the top 100. I'm actually glad it went up when it did, because I got out of school at 3:00 and was in my anime club when I got the tweet. I immediately kicked Ebner (the club supervisor) off the computer and registered. :D
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Makise09

I work until 8 so I'm not in rush for the email to come in, just wait and finish up later.

heeroyuy135

My question is when will professional registration open up?

M

FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

captboog

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on January 06, 2012, 04:20:29 PM

I smell a Weeaboo afoot...

-Dramatic hand over face, false swoons-
Naah, like I said, I'm just excited :3 I'm always stoked for Fanime when reg comes around, so I was looking towards the humor to keep the cheer. Hope things run smoothly from here though.

pdkl95

I just changed how email is being sent, and hopefully that should help with the slow deliveries some people are seeing.

At some level, it's just going to come down to server load when faced with the power of Anime Fandom. So give it a reasonable chance, but if you are waiting hours, do go back to the website and hit the re-send button - the delivery method in use now should hopefully be a big improvement.

nyancat ant Touhou

This is what happens when you mix me bug-hunting with several days of sleep-deprivation O.O - another day of bugs and I'd probably start randomly posting Rick Astley on form pages, or start applying Z̠̙̫̰͚̈́ȁ̘̻̟̘̳̂̈́l̲̘̱͕͍̾ͦ̈͐͆̆̐ͅǵ̣̜ͪͪͨͮo̮̣̹̟̼̬͆̾̊̐ͪ effects to people's Fan Names...

Brent Sanders, FanimeCon Registration (1999-2012)
Software Dev for registration.fanime.com (2010-2012)
If the pre-reg website is broken, email: [email protected]

chifunii

Quote from: chifunii on January 06, 2012, 12:07:02 PM
Since I pre-reg'd at the end of con, will I be able/have to create an account in Registration (as I've had to do in the past)?

^As my question hadn't really been answered yet...

I registered anyway....in case I'll have to do so anyway later. Hopefully Monday pre-reggers will get their info loaded soon...~ I'm excited for con now XD
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-