2011 Kuroshitsuji: Afternoon Tea

Started by sael, November 08, 2010, 12:49:31 AM

sael

Greetings everyone!

This year we're going to try doing things a little differently, splitting up the gathering and the tea so as to make both more accessible to Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler fans. Please note that the Gathering and the Afternoon Tea are being held as related but separate events, each having their own day/time/location. The gathering will be hosted by our wonderful organizer for the past two years, HellAngel. If you will be attending the gathering, please check in with HellAngel in the 2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering thread. Thanks!

~~~~~~  Schedule of Events  ~~~~~~ (updated 5-9)
  • Afternoon Tea:

• Thread @ Cosplay.com
    • Day: Sunday
    • Time: 4:00PM
          This is the patio on the second floor of the convention center; it is located on the end towards the Marriott and the video rooms
  • Gathering:

• Thread: 2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering
    • Day: Sunday
    • Time: 3:00PM
    • Location: 1st Floor Convention Center Lobby Area (by center pillar just inside the entrance)

Please note that the gathering is before the tea party.

Please Note: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the event this year. If you do not want to be included in these photos please step aside while they are being taken. By remaining with the group when pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

~~~~~~~  The Guest List  ~~~~~~~~ (updated 5-19)
Guests in blue are Cosplay.com only-ish members (this list is shared between the two forums).

Current Count: 43

• Durless Household:

• Angelina Durless: Shyloh, Eau de Decus, kagaminerin02
    • Grell Sutcliff: MokurenTattoo, Ghetto Kitsune, souseiseki (Choir Boy), Angelx624, Lady Saru, RoseNitemare
  • Phantomhive Household:

• Ciel Phantomhive: chaosbark, Kendama Master, Deadlywings (v6 cover), lady_tomoko, manik_semirami, TwistedFayt, sushie's (ballgown), UnheavenlyCìel
    • Sebastian Michaelis: electrocute's, K&K4ever, ruby19_4, Kell-chan, Deadlywings's, LordMoufMouf (ballet), sushie's
    • Maylene: ScarletRhapsody
    • Bard: Kell-chan's
  • Middleford Household:

• Elizabeth Middleford: electrocute, sushie
  • Trancy Household:

• Alois Trancy: livi-chan, Raenef, RikuCosplayer, Touya no Miko
    • Claude Faustus: Kaori, sushie's
  • Queen's Court:

• Ash: koolcalcat1
  • Informants and Others:

• Prince Soma: fanime_lo-ve
    • Undertaker: Duo Monkey, stitchez
    • Ronald Knox: Moony (Wonderland)
    • William: Moony's (Wonderland)
    • Ranmao: manik_semiramis's
    • Viscount Druitt: sushie's
  • Undecided:

• LKD

~~~~~~~~~  The Menu  ~~~~~~~~~ (updated 5-14)
  • Utensils: livi-chan (napkins), RikuCosplayer (napkins), manik_semiramis (teacups), chaosbark (teacups)
  • Sweets: raenef, Kell-chan, TwistedFayt, lady_tomoko (?)
  • Snacks: RikuCosplayer, Touya no Miko
  • Drinks: chaosbark (tea/water), manik_semiramis (tea), Moony (tea leaves/tea strainer), lady_tomoko (tea)
  • Other: livi-chan, Kaori, ruby19_4

ruby19_4

How is the afternoon going to be? I might have miss it when I was at the fanime. Well I was a beginner at fanime. Please fill me in. Thank you.

MokurenTattoo

I'll be attending as Ciel Phantomhive.
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

sael

List updated.

@ ruby19_4 - this event used to be held right after the Kuroshitsuji gathering but people were often busy or got lost when we traveled to the tea party area. For the tea, people volunteer to bring food or utensils, and we just hang out. I hope that clarified what the tea is like :)

sael

A small update to the attendees and the menu.

ruby19_4

hellangel

Mayhaps we can ask BSaphire for a reservation on the balcony again? :3 Or else another room, if the Kuro gathering ends up being in a hotel instead of the con hall.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

electrocute

I'll be coming as Lizzie :D

(Sebby is still coming with me too.)
2012 Cosplay List
Kuroshitsuji - Elizabeth Middleford

Fanime lover since 2008!

sael

Quote from: hellangel on November 16, 2010, 01:33:42 PM
Mayhaps we can ask BSaphire for a reservation on the balcony again? :3 Or else another room, if the Kuro gathering ends up being in a hotel instead of the con hall.

I think that the only problem with the balcony is that many other people want to sit there as well. Reserving it for a tea party might be a hassle or not possible to carry out. otherwise, I think the balcony might be a nice place to meet up. :)

Guest List updated.

BSaphire

Quote from: chaosbark on November 20, 2010, 08:15:19 PM
Quote from: hellangel on November 16, 2010, 01:33:42 PM

I think that the only problem with the balcony is that many other people want to sit there as well. Reserving it for a tea party might be a hassle or not possible to carry out. otherwise, I think the balcony might be a nice place to meet up. :)

Guest List updated.
I am trying to work out some of the issues the Patio had last year and would still recommend it for the tea party. Just let me know the 411. :) Also, could you please add the Photo disclaimer to your first post and I am adding this thread to the Events section on the URL list.
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

K&K4ever

I might be able to make it as Sebastien.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

MokurenTattoo

I'll be attending as Grell instead of Ciel.
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

sael

Will do, BSaphire

List updated~

I will be absent for the rest of this week due to finals and work, so I won't be updating. Just want to let you guys know that I'm not neglecting this thread :)

K&K4ever

I think the Trinity Blood tea party is on the same day as our gathering.

sael

Oh really? Well, scheduling is still up in the air, I think we shall have a vote on preferences soon

In other news, the cosplay.com thread will be set up soon. I just need to navigate my way over there.

K&K4ever

No worries, they haven't set a time for it yet.

livi-chan

Ill probably have my Alois cosplay in time!
Cosplay for Fanime 2012

Anya Alstreim - Code Geass
Cinque - Final Fantasy Agito(Type-0)
Sayaka Miki- Mahou Shoujo Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Allen Walker -maybe- D.gray-man
Milla Maxwell- Tales of Xillia

fanime_lo-ve

This sounds like fun...

I might be going as Prince Soma, depending on the time and date.

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

sael

Guest list updated, link to the Cosplay.com thread added.

Poof-Aro

If my funds don't run out I'll be there as Grell. Not sure if I'll make the gathering or not but hopefully I can!
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page