2011 Kuroshitsuji: Afternoon Tea

Started by sael, November 08, 2010, 12:49:31 AM

Moony

please add my spouse, who will be coming as William :) (we'll be in our Wonderland outfits for tea and switching outfits for the other gathering)
- Failure to understand the importance of a Shinigami's glasses are reason for a pay cut! -

~*~ I make costumes! follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moonycouture ~*~

RoseNitemare

Angelx624

Quote from: Moony on May 02, 2011, 09:47:34 AM
I'm curious if anyone coming to tea was planning on wearing Ciel in Wonderland costumes? I was thinking about wearing my Ronald-mouse for tea and then changing between gatherings if there were going to be others? ^_^;

If I didn't have the Masquerade, I'd bring Cheshire Grell~ T_T Buut I have to stay in my Shinigami Grell cosplay for the Masquerade~ XD;;;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

ruby19_4

Um... when you say convention lobby is it the ballroom lobby or the fairmont lobby?

sael

Oops, I suppose I was a bit vague there. The main gathering is on the first floor of the convention center. It is in the lobby area which has large glass windows and 2 stair cases (one on each side). This is where we had the main gathering last year. It is close to where you check in for your badge. If you get at all lost, just look for all of the Kuroshitsuji cosplayers. :)

ruby19_4

mmm...... so its a small place. Aww....I was hoping it is a bigger one. O well. Hopefully I can find you guys. I will check on you guys later. Gotta study for the finals.

electrocute

O_O I don't know if you've been on the bottom level of the con center, but it's a huge place. There was plenty of room for ~30 people taking pictures and all the Kuro cosplayers. It's literally right where you walk into the place.

This is exciting, less than a month!
2012 Cosplay List
Kuroshitsuji - Elizabeth Middleford

Fanime lover since 2008!

sael

Ruby, don't worry about space for the main gathering. The first floor lobby is very large, the group photo for last year was not in the way at all - cosplayers and photographers still had plenty of space to move about during it.. Other con-goers just move around our group.

Touya no Miko

You bet I'll be there as Alois Trancy maid version. I might bring some scones.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

koolcalcat1

manik_semiramis

-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

sushie

Omg tea??  ;D
I'll be going as Elizabeth and I will be dragging a Sebastian and a Claude along with me (hopefully female Ceil and Viscount too!).  ;)
Its a trap...!
2013 (more TBA)
Piko Utatane: Casuals
Rock Lee: Shippuden + Original
Lizzy (Kuroshitsuji)

Angelx624

Also, if the tea lasts longer than a half hour, I might have to leave it early, at around 4:45 to head over to the Masquerade, as they need contestants at 5 PM. ^^;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

koolcalcat1

lady_tomoko

I might be able to bring some petit fours to share :) (trying to see if I can squeeze them into the budget lol). I also can definately bring some loose leaf and/or bagged tea. I have some very good chai tea and a very delicious Egyptian licorice P:

sael

UnheavenlyCìel

I replied to each seperately, since I'm not sure if I was just supposed to reply in one.

Anyways, I'll be attending as Ciel Phantomhive, for the Afternoon Tea.

Also, could anyone please clarify exactly the Afternoon Tea is for? (What goes on there?)

Apologies. This is my first time.

lady_tomoko

Since your attending the tea, you are in the right place ^-^. I haven't been to the gathering/tea before, but from what I assume,  everyone sits around in their Kuro cosplays and enjoys some delicious tea :) It's also sort of like a potluck, since everyone sort of pitches in and helps bring something (tea, napkins, cups, etc...)

TwistedFayt

Quote from: UnheavenlyCìel on May 16, 2011, 06:44:01 PM
I replied to each seperately, since I'm not sure if I was just supposed to reply in one.

Anyways, I'll be attending as Ciel Phantomhive, for the Afternoon Tea.

Also, could anyone please clarify exactly the Afternoon Tea is for? (What goes on there?)

Apologies. This is my first time.

There will also be snacks provided by the attendees~. For example, I'm bringing biscotti and I know some other people are bringing madelines and sandwiches.
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla