The Dub Show is Back and BIGGER THEN EVER!

Started by Fazio, April 05, 2012, 10:10:30 AM

Fazio

You ever watch Yugioh Abridged and thought "Hey!  I can do that!"  Maybe you've seen Who's Line is it Anyway? and said "I make up funny junk on the spot all the time!  Stop telling me what I already know Fazio and get to the point!"

Well then THE DUB SHOW is right up your alley.

Teams of 3 compete against each other by dubbing over a scene from a random anime.  The funniest teams move on until only one remains as THE ULTIMATE DUBBERS.  Prizes will be given out!

This is our second year doing this.  Last year was so much fun, but I know we can top it. 

Starts Sunday night 12AM to 2AM.  That's right guys: 2 HOURS!!!

You can sign your team up here or at the start of the panel. 

Haunterluvcookies

Sounds like fun! Now only if I can find a team!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Fazio

Don't fret if you can't though.  We get a lot of people coming right at the end looking for a team.  We'll be sure to get you with someone ;)

Haunterluvcookies

Yay! I want to try this out, and hope I don't fail to bad.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

YawningGlory

I fully intend to trap Fazio inside a van with promises of gas money and open mic nights, then I will host the Dub Show myself! Fuwahahaha~
NOPE.

Fazio

Don't worry guys.  The kidnapping is mutual.  I already have Stockholm Syndrome!

FangLuvsMischeif

Oh this sounds like fun! I can think of pretty witty things on the spot! Oh but I need a group. I hope there are people who are looking for a group (I've never been to this con before since I live far away either so I don't have friends to bring with me XD)
Maybe Haunter and I will end up in a team :3

ZombieShoe

I so would love to do this, now if I can find some other people to make a team. Time to go on a mission.

Fazio

We got some big surprises in store this year.  Here's a hint: Who said they all had to be anime clips? :3

Better bring your A game guys.  The Dub Show will test not only your skill, but your stamina!