Re: Fanime 2015 Roommate thread (FULFILLED)

Started by Hachimitsu, November 11, 2014, 02:28:10 AM

Jxd666

Deleted original

robroysmama

This is my 3rd Fanime and my 1st time staffing. Looking for close to convention as my shift starts at 6  AM. I prefer Thursday to Monday but could live with Friday to Monday. Can pay up to $300 for bed. I am a 45 year old female who loves cosplay. I'm very tolerant but prefer no drama. Please message. [email protected]

robroysmama

Fulfilled.  Got room. Thanks everyone. :)

mlarad

hello

This already got transferred to someone else thank you

seerakosumosu

Room is FULL!

Hotel:      Marriott Junior Suite
Adjacent to the convention center!
Room Type: Suite room with one King bed, and one sofa bed
Days Booked: Days 0 - 4, May 21 - May 25
Spaces Left: 0 spots
Preference: 18+ required. Minors are accepted with conditions
Courteous roommates of any gender wanted!

. . . looking for an experienced room head?
A female in my twenties, I've been attending AX since 2003 and this is my 8th year running
hotel rooms in DTLA for a group of 30+ people. I have also attended San Diego Comic Con
for the past 8 years and this will be my 9th year attending! This is my second Fanime.

. . . looking for a no-headaches room?
I do charge a small overhead in case of cancellations, damages, or theft. You will not pay any
more than stated here and you only need to worry about your spot (but be prepared to pay for
any damages you make). I take care of everything else, such as any hotel or roommate issues.

Rules:

• No damages, theft, or additional charges to the room without permission
  • Shower daily
  • NO smoking but minimal drinking is fine - no parties allowed
  • Avoid inviting guests back to the rooms
  • Don't stay out past 3 am as we all need sleep.
  • Please practice basic common courtesy.
** I've never had this happen but if you do cause problems, you will be kicked out of the room
without a refund and you will be liable for any and all damages.

Payment: must be received ASAP. Your spot isn't reserved until paid in full
Accepted forms of payment at this time are online transfers using BofA, Chase, US Bank,
or banks that use Pop Money.
You may also deposit cash directly into my bank account at your local BofA branch.
NO PAYPAL!

1. Please use the subject "Fanime 2015 Room" so that your email doesn't get misdirected.
2. Don't forget to include a link to your facebook, twitter, or some type of online identity and
also include a bit of information about yourself, such as age, gender, and hobbies.
I use "seerakosumosu" everywhere.

Please follow the contact rules. I won't respond to PMs, or emails without the requested info.[/s]

Mosenwraith

EDIT: We have cancelled our trip. Roommates no longer needed.

Navashuryn

Roommate Wanted!
+ Introduction: Hi there! My name is Jennifer, and I just had a roommate back out due to personal reasons. So, as a result, I am looking for one roommate, possibly two if you are willing to share a key (I can only guarantee a key for one person). This will be my second Fanime, though I've been to several other conventions, like SacAnime and SakuraCon, and I will be flying in from Reno, NV.
+ Hotel Information: The hotel is the Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport (3.5 miles away from the con, but it is on the shuttle line, so that's a plus!) and I am booked from Wednesday to Monday. Note, you do NOT have to stay the entire time, though you are welcome to if you are so inclined. Just be aware that my flight doesn't get in until around 9:51pm Wednesday night, so it'll be quite a late check-in.
+ Costs: That depends on how many people I find and days you want to stay, etc. As of right now, if I get one more person, it will be $100 per person for Thursday-Monday (will be slightly more if you want to stay Wednesday night with me).
+ Requirements: Just the usual, be respectful toward other people as well as their property, do not trash the room, no smoking in room, etc. Would prefer everyone to be 18+ (I'm 29)., and it is going to be co-ed. I would like to have another girl in the room, but at the moment that isn't a priority. Also, you should be okay with sharing a bed, or you can sleep on the floor. Any questions, feel free to contact me!
+ Contact: You can either message me here, or e-mail me at [email protected]. Also, feel free to add me on Facebook if you like. https://m.facebook.com/jennifer.vanfossen.1
+ Miscellaneous: I will be cosplaying as Yona from Akatsuki no Yona, and maybe Balsa from Moribito, as well as my usual pirate costumes. I was going to try making an Erza from Fairy Tail cosplay, but I don't think I'll be able to finish it in time. This will be my first time actually cosplaying a character at a convention; before, I would just dress like a pirate and call it good. I'm suuuper excited!

Found a new roommate, so all is well with the world again!

SuperSchwiizer

EDIT: I found a room. Thank you everyone who reached out to me!
Fanime 2015
King!AU Altaïr
FIFA Switzerland
Switzerland
Mary Read
* = Pending

Yaso Magatsuhi

EDIT: Filled!!!

Hey there! Ive got some last minute dropouts and now there's a few free spaces in this room. Its a quaint motel about a 5 minute walk from the convention center, and its significantly cheaper than anything else in the area. We have the room from Thursday-Monday, though you obviously aren't required to stay each of the days. The cost will adjust for whichever days you need. The room has two beds and we'll probably bring an air mattress just in case its needed so ideally no one will have to literally sleep directly on the floor unless they want to for some strange raisin.

I shouldn't have to say it, but I will just in case: No Smoking. Other than that all I expect is to respect everyone's property, especially cosplay props. Those are always a big deal. I should also include that we are all over 18, myself being 22.

Contact me via the messaging system here or directly via skype and we can discuss specifics if you're interested.

Navashuryn

Roommate Wanted!
+ Introduction: Hi there! My name is Jennifer, and I just had a roommate drop out at the last minute. So, as a result, I am looking for one roommate, possibly two if you are willing to share a key (I can only guarantee a key for one person). This will be my second Fanime, though I've been to several other conventions, like SacAnime and SakuraCon, and I will be flying in from Reno, NV.
+ Hotel Information: The hotel is the Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport (3.5 miles away from the con, but it is on the shuttle line, so that's a plus!) and I am booked from Wednesday to Monday. Note, you do NOT have to stay the entire time, though you are welcome to if you are so inclined. Just be aware that my flight doesn't get in until around 9:51pm Wednesday night, so it'll be quite a late check-in.
+ Costs: That depends on how many people I find and days you want to stay, etc. As of right now, if I get one more person, it will be $100 per person for Thursday-Monday (will be slightly more if you want to stay Wednesday night with me).
+ Requirements: Just the usual, be respectful toward other people as well as their property, do not trash the room, no smoking in room, etc. Would prefer everyone to be 18+ (I'm 29)., and it is going to be co-ed. I would like to have another girl in the room, but at the moment that isn't a priority. Also, you should be okay with sharing a bed, or you can sleep on the floor. Any questions, feel free to contact me!
+ Contact: You can either message me here, or e-mail me at [email protected]. Also, feel free to add me on Facebook if you like. https://m.facebook.com/jennifer.vanfossen.1
+ Miscellaneous: I will be cosplaying as Yona from Akatsuki no Yona, as well as my usual pirate costumes. This will be my first time actually cosplaying a character at a convention; before, I would just dress like a pirate and call it good. I'm suuuper excited!

Found someone (again), thanks!

RyuHayabusa

ROOM FILLED.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC