FanimeCon 2022 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: October 02, 2022, 11:58:16 PM 
Started by Angelx624 - Last post by Angelx624
I apologize for the lack of posts in here, but to those who came to the gathering, thank you so much! Hope you guys had a great time as I did!

I know the gathering was fairly small, so I'm not entirely sure if I will bring it back. I do remember seeing a fair number of Inuyasha cosplayers during the con, but only a select few showed up. Perhaps it was because of the location, and thus I will consider a spot that's at the convention itself, perhaps then more people will show up. ^^;

on: September 27, 2022, 04:44:18 PM 
Started by luluuxduplica1223 - Last post by MagicaIMuffins
Hi, new to this forum, do you have pics from the gathering this year?

on: September 21, 2022, 09:49:14 PM 
Started by Robo-tech - Last post by Robo-tech
An idea for a live gaming event: Someone fancies themselves as the best at some obscure or otherwise forgotten game, like Jordan v. Bird One on One for NES, and they want to prove it.

After vetting their intent and abilities, the would-be champion puts up X amount of money (say, $50). Challengers sign up and offer up a small amount (say, $5).

If the champion defeats all the challengers in a set amount of time (X number of challengers or Y amount of time), then the champion walks with their seed money plus the collected pot. If a challenger defeats the champion per the rules of the match (best of 3, 5m time limit, Fox-only, Final Destination, whatever), then the challenger walks with the collected pot plus the champion's seed money.

Naturally, everyone would be rooting for the challenger, and the champion can play up the crowd by being a massive heel.

I have no idea whether this would run against rules against gambling, but since it is a match between consenting adults, and the prize amount is relatively small, this could be done with little to no cost to Fanimecon in terms of prize money or licensing. The champion and Gaming staff would simply have to work out the game, the match details, and the equipment and space.

on: September 21, 2022, 07:26:18 PM 
Started by HunterZero - Last post by HunterZero
Midnight Madness Stream this weekend!

Saturday, September 24, 2022
11PM - 2AM
All times Pacific
http://twitch.tv/andrevsworld

STAY UP LATE
WATCH VIDEOS
HEAR THE VOICES

on: September 08, 2022, 01:05:44 PM 
Started by MsVamp91 - Last post by JimTobal
I've kicked off the process with my bank now; still no response from any of the e-mail addresses I've tried (both the COVID one and the main one). Will keep folks posted on how it goes

on: September 08, 2022, 01:04:32 PM 
Started by God91125 - Last post by JimTobal
I have now done the same - my claim is in the system

on: September 05, 2022, 07:06:03 PM 
Started by God91125 - Last post by jubeininja69
contacting my credit card to resolve this. almost 4 months without a peep from them is a huge FU to us.

on: September 04, 2022, 06:56:49 PM 
Started by God91125 - Last post by JimTobal
Not a peep here. Seeing as I've been trying for three months now, I'm also going to reach out to my bank after the holiday.

on: August 27, 2022, 03:57:09 PM 
Started by HunterZero - Last post by HunterZero
Midnight Madness Stream this weekend!

Saturday, August 27, 2022
11PM - 2AM
All times Pacific
http://twitch.tv/andrevsworld

STAY UP LATE
WATCH VIDEOS
HEAR THE VOICES

on: August 09, 2022, 05:31:18 PM 
Started by BattleblockB0ss - Last post by BattleblockB0ss
Oh how the mighty have fallen. I wish Homestuck was still as popular as it was :')

Any Homestucks still around?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 30 queries.