2013 Trinity Blood Gathering

Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

kimu

I am going to suggest to everyone picking a time of 2 pm on Saturday.
2 puts us in between some other gatherings. Is late enough in the afternoon for later risers who need extra time putting on complex costumes (if you have them for TB), and early enough for anyone who might have to be ready for the Masquerade in the later afternoon.

Please comment if you like the time, and please comment if that's a bad time and you'd like to suggest something else!
Thank you!
*serves tea with 13 sugars for everyone*
;)

KuroOokami

Looks like I'll have plenty of time to prepare for the contest afterward, so I'm totally for 2:00~ =)

And am I still the only Orden member?

*is a bit sad inside*

=(

kimu

I'm hoping as we get closer to Fanime the Orden will be better represented.
But we promise we'll still love you...er...force you to confess your Orden sins and join us!!
;)

Nightroad

Lol Kimu! hehehe Don't worr KuroOokami! We'll play nice! ~.^

@ works for me too!

Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

Rei-Rei

I kinda already mentioned it in the Ruruko thread, but I'll say it here.
I don't think I'll be able to attend Fanime this year since it's held on the same time as our prom.
That and I'm falling a little short on monies... =\
Sorry guys!

kimu

Very sorry to hear that!
I have you as questionable, just in case.
But even though we understand why you'd miss it, we'll miss you.

Nightroad

Ah! I hope you pull through, but if you don't... WE'LL MISS YOU REI-REI!!!!!!

Aside from that do we have a set time now?

blancoisma

2 in the afternoon will work...although I may be cutting it close since I also have the Kuroshitsuji gathering at 3 pm. But, I'm still planning on being there for our lovely gathering.

That aside, I thought I would share that since the beginning of the year, I have lost 31 pounds! I know I've made mention of it along the way, so if anyone feels like shutting me up, do so, lol :P
I've been getting my cosplay details together before doing any of the actual construction, since if I work on it now, by May I may not fit into my cosplay. I'm not worried though, it's all going to be worth it.
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

kimu

With Naruto and Final Fantasy at 1, I am hesitant to move us up to 1:30...so we'll be sure to start on time for the gathering at 2.
And if you wanted any special requests, post them in here as get closer to Fanime. Then we can be sure to get the photo ops you'd like to be in and get you on your way.

I'll be running around in my Abel costume by 12:30 or sooner...once the Shojo Beat gathering is over with....
And Nightroad...prepare yourself! This year we ARE having 13 sugar tea!!
;)

puyo_pop

i won't be attending any other gathering or meetings so anytime on saturday is fine for me :)

Nightroad

^.~ Iam looking forward to the tea Kimu!!!

Iam glad 2 seems to be working for everyone!
Looks like we'll pull this together agian this year!!!

Ps. Congrats on the weight loss blancoisma!!!

kimu

I saw Kitty and Yukari today at the Hakone Gardens cosplay photoshoot, and checked with them.
Sunday afternoon (tomorrow as I write this) I will submit us for our official gathering to be 2 pm Saturday.
Just wanted a last chance for anyone that wants to chime in on it.
*dumps the sugars in the tea and stirs!*

UPDATED:
I have submitted our request to B.

Nightroad

WOOT!!!!!!!!!
We're offical!!!!!!
*Drinks tea* *high fives Kimu*
;D

kimu

*looks to Fellow Abel*
Prepare yourself! We are about a month away from Fanime!!

I'll be bringing a box of sugar cubes and bet you will be, too!
We'll be happy to share.....
;)

Charis

There will be at least some tasty tea-sweets.  My sister and I have planned it.  *rubs hands, cackles*

Now, to fix up Kaya ...
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Nightroad

Iam so excited! >.<
d^,^ you bet I'll be bringing sugar!!!

I still need to pull together things for my new cosplay...
at this rate it won't be finished enough... TT.TT

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Charis

Good luck with your stuff, Nightroad!

Gawd, I have too much to do.  *curls up in a corner and whimpers*  But I brought habit pieces with me to work to continue seam ripping, so hopefully I can get to modifying and sewing things back together this coming weekend.  Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

(BTW, open to suggestions for tea-sweets.  :3  I like to fuss at new things.)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Nightroad

Thanks Charis!

And good luck  to you too!
This time is the stressful time because you can really feel the "costume countdown" TT.TT Not to mention the "Doomness" of the TB cosplay!!! @.@ Rember: Done, Almost There, Good Enough and, *Insert Curses* are all acceptable TB cosplay levels!!! lol ^^

Tea sweets... won't the tea be sweet enough!? (Iam sugar high just thinking about 13 sugar tea...)

kimu

Oh yes, the "TB swear jar"....
;)

Although there's Done But Never Truly Done, too.
That's me!

And we MUST have tea sweets, too!!!
It will be heavenly!!
Whatever you want to make Sister Kaya, will be fine. I've enjoyed the various cookies you've brought and sent to me.

Good luck to everyone finishing things for Fanime.

KuroOokami

*twiddles fingers and whistles to himself, as his outfit is already done and ready to go*

>_>

You guys will do awesome on your costumes and get them done, I know it! *thumbs up* I can't wait to see everyone~ Only like 3 weeks left! Or something close to that! XD

Oh...tea-sweets? *starts making plans as well* I'm baking some goodies for the Kuroshitsuji gathering, does anyone want me to make something for this group, too? I can make like themed cookies or something, haha. Not like anyone would want to eat crumbly foods in a Trinity Blood cosplay...but hey, you never know. ;)

Oh yes, that's right...Deitrich bakes.

ಠ_ಠ