San Jose Airport Garden Hotel good or bad?

Started by Maskenlav, May 13, 2012, 12:52:58 AM

Maskenlav

has anyone ever stayed there before? On Priceline it lists them as a 3 star hotel with a guest rating of 6.7 out of 10 so I'm guessing their decent enough to stay a weekend at. Now my concern is hospitality, cleanliness and services. If anyone has experience with them please tell me your HONEST non-biased opinion before I consider booking with them! Thank you for your thoughts.
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

M

Quote from: Maskenlav on May 13, 2012, 12:52:58 AMhas anyone ever stayed there before? On Priceline it lists them as a 3 star hotel with a guest rating of 6.7 out of 10 so I'm guessing their decent enough to stay a weekend at. Now my concern is hospitality, cleanliness and services. If anyone has experience with them please tell me your HONEST non-biased opinion before I consider booking with them! Thank you for your thoughts.
I have never stayed there, but I have had friends stay there while staying in the Bay Area for a weekend, so I think it is decent enough for that.

Is there a reason why you're against staying at the Radisson? I believe it's cheaper than the San Jose Airport Garden (if it's not, ignore this part of my post!).
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

otakuya

SJ Airport Garden is alright. I haven't heard anything major about it, but it is next to the light rail station and airport. It used to be a huge Holiday Inn resort hotel, but now it's an independant.
BTW, the old Wyndham hotel on First Street is now a new Holiday Inn hotel.

Maskenlav

thanks guys for the input. I've decided to go ahead and book with these guys to test the waters for future refrences. Depending on my weekend experiences there I will recommend/oppose this place if such negativity occurs. I actually have to say their cheaper than Radisson by 10 dollars lol

otakuya

*plug alert*
I used to work at the Staybridge Suites across the freeway from Airport Garden and M8trix. If you have your own car, I recommend that hotel because it's all suites and includes seperate bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen. It's generally about the same price as Airport Garden (I think), but with a LOT more space and quiet.
*end plug*

Maskenlav

thanks for the heads up but I checked them out and they have increased abit. Airport Garden has a fixed rate for the fanime event so I've booked with them but crossing my fingers they won't destroy my weekend haha