Halko Momoi Question

Started by Rhornez, May 12, 2011, 01:44:43 PM

Rhornez

Does anyone know If she will perform at the music fest again? or will she do individual performances like in the Quest for Momoi last year? My apologies If I posted this in the wrong section If it is in the wrong one can someone move this thread?

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

PyronIkari

*Unofficial*

From what I can tell, she is not a MusicFest guest, but a guest invited by GR. So she will most likely not be performing as part of MusicFest itself.

The two official MusicFest guest are Yuya and Flow. So chances are she'll be doing small concerts, but not on the MF stage like she did two years ago.

More important Momoi question...

She lost... a lot of weight. And she's been changing her image quite a bit to be way sexier recently. I wonder why this is. The ad outfit with her in the hoodie and a bra is way not Momoi, but it looks great. On her blog one of the image has her nearly popping out of her bra... It's destroying my world because she's bot way too cute and way too sexy at the same time now.

M

Only Mikey could make a post with "More important Momoi question..." and not follow it with any sort of question. :P

Mikey is correct in that Momoi is not a MusicFest guest. She is definitely a Guest of Honor and who knows what she will be doing at the convention? OK, some of us do but they're all still being finalized. ;)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Tir McDohl

Really looking forward to Momoi again this year, Fanime. I'd be surprised if it was as complex a thing as she was doing last year, but who knows. I'm excited either way.

PyronIkari

Quote from: MPLe on May 12, 2011, 02:32:07 PM
Only Mikey could make a post with "More important Momoi question..." and not follow it with any sort of question. :P

Mikey is correct in that Momoi is not a MusicFest guest. She is definitely a Guest of Honor and who knows what she will be doing at the convention? OK, some of us do but they're all still being finalized. ;)

ffff it was implied in my discussion about her weight loss and looking like a sex-pot.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: PyronIkari on May 12, 2011, 01:51:45 PM
*Unofficial*

From what I can tell, she is not a MusicFest guest, but a guest invited by GR. So she will most likely not be performing as part of MusicFest itself.

The two official MusicFest guest are Yuya and Flow. So chances are she'll be doing small concerts, but not on the MF stage like she did two years ago.

More important Momoi question...

She lost... a lot of weight. And she's been changing her image quite a bit to be way sexier recently. I wonder why this is. The ad outfit with her in the hoodie and a bra is way not Momoi, but it looks great. On her blog one of the image has her nearly popping out of her bra... It's destroying my world because she's bot way too cute and way too sexy at the same time now.

Don't let your head explode now Pyron.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

ewu

we can please stay on topic, yes?:)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Rin_chan

PyronIkari, would you happen to know if Momoi is doing anything with the maid cafe this year? I thought that last year she was supposed to appear in a performance, but I think I heard that her panal ran longer then expected? Sorry if that info is wrong, not even sure where I heard it actually.

PyronIkari

Quote from: Rin_chan on May 12, 2011, 07:36:12 PM
PyronIkari, would you happen to know if Momoi is doing anything with the maid cafe this year? I thought that last year she was supposed to appear in a performance, but I think I heard that her panal ran longer then expected? Sorry if that info is wrong, not even sure where I heard it actually.

UH, I can't answer that question.

But I will answer the question about last year. Last year she was supposed to come to the Maid Cafe but she was feeling sick and didn't make it. What ended up happening though was the winners of Momoi Quest had "dinner" with her at the Maid Cafe after closing so I organized a special thing for the winners and Momoi at the request of GR (in like 15 min... Thanks Yang XD) and had a pretty nice time. She ate, played games, and they got to sit in on a tiny 4 song mini concert. It was supposed to last an hour but ended up being about an hour 20 min, but that's because Momoi kept wanting to say bye and do different things before she left.

tenton

Quote from: Rhornez on May 12, 2011, 01:44:43 PM
Does anyone know If she will perform at the music fest again? or will she do individual performances like in the Quest for Momoi last year? My apologies If I posted this in the wrong section If it is in the wrong one can someone move this thread?

Maybe I shouldn't mention it, because the main Fanime schedule isn't up, but if you wander over to the Fanime Dance DJ Schedule sticky, over there in the Live Programming and Events section and look at that schedule...there might be something there. The most important something.  ;D

M

Quote from: tenton on May 14, 2011, 04:37:47 PMMaybe I shouldn't mention it, because the main Fanime schedule isn't up, but if you wander over to the Fanime Dance DJ Schedule sticky, over there in the Live Programming and Events section and look at that schedule...there might be something there. The most important something.  ;D
It sure is listed there. Of course, I feel obligated to say "things might change" and "blah blah blah".
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!