Sword Art Online Gathering 2016

Started by Ariel Ningyo, April 01, 2014, 08:27:58 PM

Ariel Ningyo

Aww! Well I hope I find you! We can meet up before the gathering if you want on sunday. I can't on saturday since I will be doing a different cosplay. I will be with Kirito too so you can take pictures with him as well :)
Fanime Cosplay Schedule TBD

jandepeterson

My daughter will be dressed as Asuna. Hope we make it there by 1.

Ariel Ningyo

Ariel Ningyo

Ariel Ningyo

grove_c

omg can't believe this this still happening!

I have GGO Sinon, and wedding dress Asuna from Hollow Fragment ready for this. ALO Sinon is in the works.

So far I'm still working out my schedule for Fanime :)

Ariel Ningyo

Awesome I will put you down! I am either aiming for either ALO Asuna or Sinon right now cause I have the contacts but I really love Yuuki so we'll see!

Airyll

I'm planning on going as GGO Sinon. There's only one other cosplay I'm doing for Fanime that has a gathering, so hopefully it won't conflict! :)

Ariel Ningyo

Alright I have added you to the attendance!

Airyll

Super quick note, I think you accidentally added me under ALO :P. I'll be going as her GGO version.

Ariel Ningyo

okay I fixed it! sorry alo and ggo were next to each other :P

Airyll

Spark Miko Miko

I'll bring my Kirito Cosplay to this, hopefully I don't have to go to a tourney in between though

Ariel Ningyo

That's awesome! I hope you can make it! I hope that all the SAO cosplayers can go! I will make a facebook page for the gathering soon  :)

Ariel Ningyo

Also which version of Kirito will you be cosplaying as? I'm going to put you down as the SAO version for now

Spark Miko Miko

Ariel Ningyo

Sorry about that! I'll fix that now!

mrshinichii

I will be going as Kyouji and Death gun but unfourtenaly I will be Death gun on Monday which Sucks :'( but can't wait to see all the Amazing Sao cosplayer 

AshenStarMage

I plan to cosplay fem!Kirito from SAO. I'm really hyped about cosplaying from this series.

Ariel Ningyo

Cool I will put you down on the list Alice Hakurei! And mrshiniichi I wish you could go! Cause I'm not sure if there will be anyone else dressed as Death Gun. Hopefully I can just find you on Monday and take pictures :)