All times Pacific
http://twitch.tv/andrevsworld

#midnightmadness

STAY UP LATE
WATCH VIDEOS
HEAR THE VOICES

on: November 05, 2021, 05:12:55 PM 
Started by katnyancha - Last post by DankLordPopo
I'm definitely waitin on purchasing a pass to see what's going to be decided or not, don't really want to waste extra money on it if I can afford to rn

on: November 03, 2021, 01:17:41 AM 
Started by katnyancha - Last post by CandyGirl
I imagine the price is such due to the number of badge rollovers. They may not even be able to sell many more badges depending on city regulations. My guess is the price of every con will increase. ALA already has. AX definitely will. Rolling over badges would be a nice investment if there are any worthwhile guests. ANYC will be a good preview of what a big con can do during this time.

on: October 28, 2021, 01:16:17 PM 
Started by katnyancha - Last post by DankLordPopo
I'm glad I'm not the only person kinda confused about the prices, it doesn't really seem right for already max price and expensive when this would be the time passes for next year would be available to buy at the cheapest early discount

on: October 23, 2021, 06:34:58 PM 
Started by olingamer - Last post by olingamer
Hello everyone. I've been hosting the fate series gathering for the past 2 years and will be hosting it for another year

Day:
Time:
MP:
L:

Photography order:
sabers
archers
lancers
riders
casters
assassins
berserkers
extra classes (Rulers, Avengers, Alter Egos, etc)
Masters
fate zero
fate stay night
fate extra/extella
fate prototype
fate apocrypha
fate grand order exclusives
Requests (At Least 2)

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Final group shots
If there are any suggestions anyone would like to bring up for the gathering or certain photo shots please post.

Known cosplayers
Me(Olin) going as Saber Sigurd

Facebook group
https://fb.me/e/1Rnuogbf3

thanks for reading and I look forward to your response

on: October 21, 2021, 04:02:36 PM 
Started by HunterZero - Last post by HunterZero
Midnight Madness this weekend!
Saturday October 23, 2021
11PM - 2AM
All times Pacific
http://twitch.tv/andrevsworld

#midnightmadness

STAY UP LATE
WATCH VIDEOS
HEAR THE VOICES

on: October 20, 2021, 10:10:25 PM 
Started by katnyancha - Last post by katnyancha
I really don't want to be that person, but I noticed that the prices for 2022 were starting at a whopping $95 this year, which was the price for the last time frame in 2020.
I wasn't sure if this was an appropriate question, but I wanted to make sure that these prices were right before paying, and that the tickets I'm paying for are in fact for 2022 rather than a previous year.

Thank you!

on: October 08, 2021, 05:10:24 PM 
Started by InsaneDavid - Last post by InsaneDavid
Good evening old schoolers!

Although the Old School Cosplay Gathering generally features anime and manga characters, pre-2001 video game cosplay is also always welcomed.  In the years since I began hosting duties we have always had at least a couple old school video game cosplayers.  For this week's OP I'm going with the opening of what has remained my favorite RPG since first playing it back in 1999.  When the original version of Grandia was released on the Saturn in 1997 it was considered to be the pinnacle of traditional RPGs on the system.  A PlayStation conversion followed, which was localized into English and released in 1999.  The series would spawn sequels and spinoffs but this first game in the series is far and away the best title of them in my opinion.  To be honest, aside from the original the only other Grandia game I liked was Grandia III and it wasn't without its problems.  Funny enough, playing a demo of Grandia that was included with an issue of Official US PlayStation Magazine was what got me to buy the game way back when.  Proof that sometimes a demo does lead to a sale.

Celebrating An Era - 1990's!  Grandia (1997)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze7FPcxpQvI

on: October 05, 2021, 03:42:54 PM 
Started by pokefan995 - Last post by pokefan995
Bump <3 with a hopeful return to fanime this upcoming year!

on: October 05, 2021, 03:42:18 PM 
Started by pokefan995 - Last post by pokefan995
And with today's update, we officially have our last DLC fighter for this smash Bros game. Hopefully this means there will be a new one in the works, and I am absolutely THRILLED to be able to accept Sora's for fighters and other kingdom hearts character tbd for spirits!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 30 queries.