There ARE homestuck panels right?

Started by Baystuck, April 17, 2015, 12:41:07 PM

Baystuck

I looked at the line up and got scared because no homestuck panels. This is my first time and I really wanted to see a panel for the first time. I am trash ok. Btw I will be at con as sis strider, Kankri, sis bot, Kankri bot. If I get more cosplays before the dates I will do them too. But yeah, you all should come say hello.

draxLfly2

there is 1 panel this year, all because there were 5 last year.

Imperial

draxLfly2

There are, but both are ran by the same guy and one of them is an 18+ panel. I kind of count it as 1 panel considering how many people are underaged in the fandom.

draxLfly2

Whoops, my bad. There is only ONE panel that was announced so far and it is called Rainbow Rompous Party House.

http://www.fanime.com/panels/panel-listing/category/?category=Entertainment%2FShow#176

red-dragon

Does anyone know who runs it? No one I know has any clue who's running it.

draxLfly2

I just realized that they hosted the same panel last year on saturday inside a hotel.  I do not recall their names though.

Baystuck

I am still a bit irritated with the fact that there is about 2 homestuck related things, on 1 day. I literally spent over 100$ + for friday-sunday and i only last minite realized that not alot of homestucky stuff was taking place. its chill though.

red-dragon

There are unofficial gatherings too though. Like we all hang out together

Nina Star 9

Even if you're going to this con just for HS things (which you might be slightly late for the biggest hype of the fandom for that...), you should still find plenty to do. There are at least two unofficial meetups I know of (an unofficial meetup and Dinnerstuck), and Homestucks in this area have historically been pretty accepting of new Homestucks, but also historically cliqueish enough that you should be able to find a group of them off on their own that you can join and hang out with.

If you see me at all, feel free to say hello! I'll only be doing the HS thing on Sunday (Condesce and Ballgown Roxy) and Saturday evening (something easy, probably Mom, /maybe/ a fancy Rose depending on how I feel), but I'll be carrying my Midnight Crew bag all weekend. I also carry a few emergency cosplay supplies at most times, including emergency body paint supplies (paint, setting spray, remover wipes), so if you have any issues and can track me down, I can help take care of you.

Baystuck

Yeee, I might not do dinnerstuck because I have somewhere to be by night, but I do know about all the meetups and ect. This is my first con and I am just like yayayya. Cool fun. I will most likely see you! especially as condy because consy cosplayers are my favorite.