Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Firemage1000

2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Charis

Quote from: ToshiX on March 31, 2011, 02:10:18 PMI'm a maybe now =(

To con or to Bleach?

(Psst, Yukari! Minazuki is making sad faces for not being listed, since he'll be there even if I shan't. *giggles* Kidding~ )
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

ToshiX

Quote from: Charis on March 31, 2011, 03:13:03 PM

To con or to Bleach?

(Psst, Yukari! Minazuki is making sad faces for not being listed, since he'll be there even if I shan't. *giggles* Kidding~ )

Prob bleach =(
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on April 01, 2011, 01:43:52 AM

To con or to Bleach?

Prob bleach =(

Your ditching both the Bleach and D gray shoot? What could possibly be more important all of your wonderful. loving friends?
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ToshiX

Quote from: Yuu on April 01, 2011, 03:42:21 AM
Quote from: ToshiX on April 01, 2011, 01:43:52 AM

To con or to Bleach?

Prob bleach =(
Your ditching both the Bleach and D gray shoot? What could possibly be more important all of your wonderful. loving friends?

I'll try to come by but I just won't be in bleach or dgm cosplay prob
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

DracoMancer

I noticed that the list of cosplayers going to the gathering so far, doesn't have a Grimmjow ;) My plans for sunday are mainly evolved around the masquerade and I was going to cosplay as Wesker from RE 5 with my friend as Excella, but since the Bleach gathering is at an early timing I could more than likely to just bring my Grimmjow if you guys would like me to XD I'm not in his espada form however. I'm going to cosplay one of his street clothing. http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/137/5/4/The_King__s_New_Fashion_by_DragonKeeper333.jpg The first upper left picture is the outfit I have chosen to do and the outfit is almost done. Waiting for the wig to come in so I can style it, and then I'm going to give it a test drive.

But man I haven't gone to a Bleach gathering since my first time at Fanime 2005 and I went as Kaien Shiba. This could prove to be very fun. But I'll be Grimmjow coming down for the con on Thursday, evening time with him on Friday, all of Saturday, and then I guess for the gathering, him in the morning time. XD So you guys should see me walking around. Don't be afraid to glomp me either, but give me warning so my jawbone doesn't get ripped off my face from glomps  ;D
"A burrito? That is so pathetic. I WANT A TACO!" -Grimmjow voice actor.

Yukari Kaiba

list is updated! Sorry I've been so MIA guys, been busy with classes and work and stuff DX but I got everyone who recently posted and isn't on the list (if you're missing please let me know).

@Toshi - aww bummer you won't be joining us in Bleach cosplay =( but hey if you're still able to make it thats cool too.

@DracoMancer - lol I noticed the quote in your signature. I'm guessing you saw the AOD video? XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

DracoMancer

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 07, 2011, 01:26:48 AM
list is updated! Sorry I've been so MIA guys, been busy with classes and work and stuff DX but I got everyone who recently posted and isn't on the list (if you're missing please let me know).

@Toshi - aww bummer you won't be joining us in Bleach cosplay =( but hey if you're still able to make it thats cool too.

@DracoMancer - lol I noticed the quote in your signature. I'm guessing you saw the AOD video? XD

lol yeah I saw it on youtube XD omg it was so damn funny. I can't stop listening to him say that. Sounds like something Grimmjow would totally say hee hee

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: DracoMancer on April 07, 2011, 01:37:13 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 07, 2011, 01:26:48 AM

lol yeah I saw it on youtube XD omg it was so damn funny. I can't stop listening to him say that. Sounds like something Grimmjow would totally say hee hee

lol glad to hear you like it, it was me that took the video and asked them to talk about tacos XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Aoi Memori

Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

billgoku

I've completely forgot to add myself here, unless I already did...and forgot...ha but yeah, here I am. Same as last year, Hollow Bankai Ichigo.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

lady_tomoko

Count me in as Nemu ;)  I'll most likely bring an Uyru with me too

xsoifonx

Cosplays for Fanime '22.

Makoto Niijima; Persona 5

Merlin; The Seven Deadly Sins

Levi Ackerman; Attack on Titan

Daki; Demon Slayer

DracoMancer

Quote from: xsoifonx on May 09, 2011, 10:05:10 PM
I would like to join. :D I'm going as Hollow Ichigo.
'

omg :o I love Shirosaki. he's so damn awesome 8D

lycan510

Count me in as Starrk! Now, wether it'll be original Starrk, Ressurection Starrk, or Casual!Starrk, with the eyepatch and guns, I am not sure. More info to come. >.>;
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

huecorukia

Hey guys it has been forever since I last posted on here :C I was just too lazy to come back, plus i am on coscom more often and I don't think there is a thread for bleach gathering for fanime on there yet >.<
but...instead of beating around the bush, I have come to deliver some good news...I am going to fanime! I just registered last week, so I am pretty excited :)
I am gonna be rukia at the gathering, and I am going to wear soi fon around the con...if I ever get it finished >>'''

ININ

Minazuki must come!  I need to change my avatar pic to a Shiro-chan + Minazuki p:>

@Yuu, I'm a maybe for the D.Gray Man shoot.

kimu

and by the way....Santa-san is ready for yet another surprise for the Shiro-chans.
(Have to set it up differently every year, right?)
;D